• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
The last thing you'd want on your Parasect is someone else's mushroom, but as it turns out, that might be what you get.

:P

Mario and Luigi made the choice to jump on _____ before their big battle with _____.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Mario and Luigi made the choice to jump on the treadmill before their big battle with their cranky princess.

Switched it up on you.

Out of nowhere a Jigglypuff ____ in front of a group of children and was immediately ______ for _______.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Out of nowhere a Jigglypuff pummeled a Charizard in front of a group of children and was immediately kicked out of the Pokémon Center for threatening anyone who ignores its song.

Professor Oak is too lazy to ______________.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Professor Oak is too lazy to take even one step away from that tile he's standing on 24/7 in the game.

You'd want to ___________ Rattata for ____________.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

You'd want to cook Rattata for a meal in the Top Percentage of fine cuisine. Probably.

Unfortunately, the ____ wasn't anticipating that ____ would ____ its ____.

Meadow

Years
Unfortunately, the Zubat wasn't anticipating that trainers would raid its habitat with repels.

While repels can help you avoid wild Pokémon, they can also ________________!

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
While repels can help you avoid wild Pokémon, they can also be used as body sprays!

The reason why most homes don't have beds is ______________________.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

The reason why most homes don't have beds is Rotom keep trying to assimilate them and the result is usually a house fire.

You'll usually find ___ under bridges, and the reason for this is ___.

Years
You'll usually find me Banette under bridges, and the reason for this is surprising to trainers who thought they could throw their toys away so easily....muwahahaha.

Steven Stone has it all. He's good-looking, nice, smart, rich, and now he is going to __________. How _________!

pkmin3033

Steven Stone has it all. He's good-looking, nice, smart, rich, and now he is going to give it all to me. How generous!

I beat ______ in a game of _____ once.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I beat most bosses flawlessly in a game of Bayonetta once.

Today I'd sure like to wring a _______'s neck and tell them to _______ for once in their life.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Today I'd sure like to wring a Persona 4 fan's neck and tell them to play a decent game for once in their life.

I doubt that ____ could be Charizard, but it'd probably ____.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I doubt that dragon-like thing could be Charizard, but it'd probably the Electric leader trying to do a really bad Charizard impression.

I'm going to battle the Electric leader, but I have no Ground mons, nor can I find any in the wild! I guess I should _______________.

Meadow

Years
I'm going to battle the Electric leader, but I have no Ground mons, nor can I find any in the wild! I guess I should bring out the cheat codes now. :D

If you ride your Mach Bike indoors, _________________!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
If you ride your Mach Bike indoors, Oak will telepathically remind you that you can't do that!

Professor Oak loves to ________________ while _______________ on Fridays.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Professor Oak loves to compare Pok?dexes (and puns) with his cousin Samson while visiting Alola on Fridays.

The truth about Team Rocket is _____________________!

Meadow

Years
The truth about Team Rocket is they secretly worship Jigglypuff!

To become a true Pok?mon Master, you must ____________________!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
To become a true Pok?mon Master, you must TRY TO KISS KORRINA WHILE SHE'S ROLLER BLADING AROUND THE SHALOUR GYM!

(<3)

I am Lady ______ and I will master Mega ______! :P

pkmin3033

There is a time and place for playing seventh generation Pokemon games, but not in this lifetime.

I can't treat _____, but I can give you ____.

Back