• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

64x64 Indexed Pokemon Trainer Sprite Mugshot

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Here my sprites from the New Hoenn.

hoennvssprite_by_polloron-d89y5bq.png

(64x64 with 16 colours per one and yes... Steven is very bigger than the Gym Leaders)

Credits for me ; )
Here's All of the Hoenn Gym Leaders (Juan is coming soon):
9G1mc4D.png
45cg8AC.png
xKLp0Hl.png
HldpBbx.png
2pXtTkC.png
NGWYhEk.png
0xU910y.png
quX3MpE.png

CSydxq6.png
xP43pZv.png
PZgjMGb.png
SeLZ8I2.png
e8OoYpM.png
VTqYRuT.png

Credits: ChemicalZone97 for All Gym Leaders exepct Wallace
The original author from this Gym Leaders (except Wallace ) is .Anubis. (Da-suspect) XP, Thats all! ^^

Last edited:

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years

(64x64 with 16 colours per one and yes... Steven is very bigger than the Gym Leaders)

Credits from me ; )

The original author from this Gym Leaders (except Wallace ) is .Anubis. (Da-suspect), Thats all! ^^

Well Poli0r0n thanks for quoting that... and i'll sure use some in my emerald remake...
(by choice a few of the gym leaders will use ORAS Style)

*Comet~Stars*

Comet of Stars
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 24, 2014
Here some of 6th gen mugshots. I've cut some part of their sprite to make them good as possible (again). I hope you like it. Make sure you give credits to Hooded-Bird (for Calem and Serena) and TiniVi (for Viola and Grant).

nic4fPj.png
0k0d49C.png
vvYsNaz.png
1wbAWdQ.png

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years

Credits for me ; )

The original author from this Gym Leaders (except Wallace ) is .Anubis. (Da-suspect) XP, Thats all! ^^

Im fairly certain by now that all your sprites will be accepted for future resource, sorry, but Ill keep my eyes on your sprites.... Sorry, I already accepted Anonyboys sprites..

Here some of 6th gen mugshots. I've cut some part of their sprite to make them good as possible (again). I hope you like it. Make sure you give credits to Hooded-Bird (for Calem and Serena) and TiniVi (for Viola and Grant).

vvYsNaz.png
1wbAWdQ.png
these 2 mugshots will be accepted... Serena and Kalem need to improve.

Last edited:
Years
Im fairly certain by now that all you sprites will be accepted for future resource, sorry, but Ill keep my eyes on your sprites.... Sorry, I already accepted AnyBodys sprites..

Just saying you should add an ORAS folder because all the gym leaders and people got new designs and pollorons sprites are amazing

anonyboy

Years
Im fairly certain by now that all you sprites will be accepted for future resource, sorry, but Ill keep my eyes on your sprites.... Sorry, I already accepted AnyBodys sprites..

the name is anonyboy! and i agree with seth please do make an ORAS Folder.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
you might consider making these files a zip for easy downloading...

(and can we get an OAK for gen1?)

Years
you might consider making these files a zip for easy downloading...

(and can we get an OAK for gen1?)

I agree we need more people in the folders for each gen not just the player their rival and the elite 4 and gym leaders. We need important charters we need evil teams we need trainers etc

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
I agree we need more people in the folders for each gen not just the player their rival and the elite 4 and gym leaders. We need important charters we need evil teams we need trainers etc

anyone with a speaking part would be ideal, so rocket admins, maybe some key trainers...
I suppose eventually we could get a face for every OW sprite...

Years
and even every over world sprite if people are willing to help, there are little to none threads for 16x32 clean over worlds

anonyboy

Years
and even every over world sprite if people are willing to help, there are little to none threads for 16x32 clean over worlds

New styles in 16x32 are a problem... Just make OW's 32x32 using NSE... I'm doing it for my hack and it looks just fine!

anonyboy

Years
What about the people who are new and are confused on how to use nse

I understand that... Bur that's what Tut's are for, and overworlds of gen IV-V dosen't fit well in 16x32 (Believe me i've tried.) and people should know to resize OW's to 32x32.

Ravenide

The Arting Starvist
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 29, 2016
Hmm, would you be able to use these types of sprites? They're in the XY/ORAS style, but somebody could convert them to pixel art for this project.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Some Gen. 4 sprites, they are indexed:

KR4mLfC.png
q8TJxI2.png
xm9hm7Q.png
s4dSAZF.png
9LmRaeS.png
TSEI44W.png
9iyD6Ew.png
Hp63Tsh.png
FOsezn6.png
avREKtB.png
9bUbUoo.png
RpPBAdG.png
Q0wQ0cT.png
R8MFZBH.png
rvr8boi.png
yXrkOVF.png

Credits:

• Barry by juanito316ss
  • Cyrus by NeosTH2001

Yo, I'm a guy from dA (in fact, I'm the one who made the Zinnia mugshot a few posts up). Just wanna let you know that NeosTH2001 is notorious in the little "community" for stealing sprites and not giving credit where it's due. Trust me, I've seen how he actually sprites. It's not good enough for that Cyrus one. The real creator is probably somewhere out there, but NeosTH2001 is not him/her, and you probably shouldn't give him credit. ;)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Yo, I'm a guy from dA (in fact, I'm the one who made the Zinnia mugshot a few posts up). Just wanna let you know that NeosTH2001 is notorious in the little "community" for stealing sprites and not giving credit where it's due. Trust me, I've seen how he actually sprites. It's not good enough for that Cyrus one. The real creator is probably somewhere out there, but NeosTH2001 is not him/her, and you probably shouldn't give him credit. ;)

Oh I see... Thanks for the info! And by the way, your Zinnia is awesome! I hope I didn't violate the usage of your sprite...

I'll replace the Cyrus sprite in order to have a proper crediting...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Okay, so I deleted all my previous posts and merge them into one...

If these will be accepted, then the compilations will be almost complete...

Here they are:

Generation 2 (Johto):
Spoiler:

Generation 3 (Hoenn):
Spoiler:

Generation 4 (Sinnoh):

Spoiler:

Generation 5 (Unova):

Spoiler:

Generation 6 (Kalos):

Spoiler:

Credits: