• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What system will you play B2/W2 on?

What system will you play Black2 and White 2 on?

• DS Phat (original)

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • DSi

Votes: 22 17.3%
  • DSi XL

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • 3DS

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Either on my 3DS or on my cousins DSi that I borrowed.

I know I won't look a blubapedia though. Iwant to play it like I did when I played RBY. I want to get surprised at every turn

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2015
I started on my 3DS and voted as such, but I just switched to my DSi. It's a much more enjoyable experience without the screen dulled and blurred.

Edit: I forgot about the Dream Radar, so I'm finding myself playing it on the 3DS for convenience after all. >_<

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I'll be playing on my XL, the very first DS console I ever had. I was thinking of buying the 3DS XL, but the only difference is that you can go on Dream Radar so nevermind.

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
I'm gonna be playing it on 3DS because of the Dream Radar.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Borrowing a DS for this one since I haven't ever owned any of those, but probably gonna switch to a 3DS as soon as I get around to buying one :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I was going to play it on my 3DS, but after I saw how blurry it looked I switched it back to my DSi.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I bought a secondhand 3DS to play this game. I wanted to use the Dream Radar. I had a DSi (I still do) but I love the upgrade (except the battery dies quickly -_-)

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
I am currently playing it on my 3ds. Would be playing it on my ds lite but I just cannot find it anywhere.

Years
I'm playing it on my much loved blue 3DS XL
Am I the only person who doesn't see any sort of blur or anything? It looks fine to me, beautiful even! However, I've never been too bothered about minor things like graphics, and I really love my 3DS XL regardless...

dphoenix84

Fashion Designer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
i sold my DS along time ago alone with my soul silver and red... just found out that the game dont save onto the ds but the cartage :( ..... so i decided to buy the 3DS as i wanna get the Dream Radar!

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
My DSi, most likely. I tried it on the 3DS first, but it looks... frankly, horrible. And I've had the DSi for some time now and the game looks much better on it.

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
Years
I'm playing it on my red DS Lite, as I do with all my DS games. I dunno it just feels awkward playing it on the 3DS, along with the ugly blurry screen.

Back