• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What a nice name!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll go with current top three for each gender.

Females: Serena, Michelle, Rosalia
Males: Jake, Spencer, Lloyd, Marko

Yup. Call me lame if you want haha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Layla. It's my all-time favourite name, I love it sooo much <3 I also love Ryudo for guys, but that's not so much a real name... xD I also love the names Rasmus and Lucy but they remind me of people so I'd never end up calling my kids those names or anything like that.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
For guys: Marvin, Howard, Dennis, Bruce, Victor, Vince
For girls: Lisa, Kimberly, Ashley, Cassie, Shari, Brooke.

The nicknames of my Pokemon in games reflect these name preferences :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm content with my name, Hannah. But if I had to change it, I'd change it to Beth. Idk, it just sounds so cool.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
For girls, I like Lily, Julia... there are tons more but they escape me right now.

For guys, I like names that are sort of casual and 'cool'. Like Jake, Tyler, Luke, Will, Nick, Mike, Alex, Liam, etc. I don't like the stuck up ones like "Eugene" and all that :P

Back