• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Augh. Never eating ricotta cheese again haha.

I haven't gotten any error messages since that post. But most of the time since was spent offline or on Wikipedia.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I found PC via a link from a friend about Shiny Gold, but the problem is... I registered 1/2 years after going to that link, I've been lurking around the trade corner, seeing all those RNGed Pokemon and admiring them.

And what's more, I didn't joined PC for the hacks.

Wrong page again, #facepalm

You're talking to the guy that can sleep whenever he wants to. I really enjoy sleep, as you can tell from my username. Snorlax FTW!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I couldn't sleep in today because I was too lazy to go back to my room so I stayed over at my boyfriend's and had to wake up early since that's when he goes on campus. >_o

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Similar to LilJz, I only have 4 days of classes ending on Thursday, so I get a 3 day weekend xD I can't sleep in though, especially on the weekends.. I have to wake up around 9+ to 10 am or else my parents will go ballistic. :X

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually wake up around that time, synerjee :P

I usually wake up around 7am >.<
So waking up around 9-10am is good for me :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I have one 9:30 class on Fridays, really messes up my Fridays...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
God bless strange scheduling. I've got an hour between all my classes. Not enough time to go back home and relax, but it affords me some extra study time. Though sometimes it is very tempting to stay in the school's coffee shop and just skip a class.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
God bless strange scheduling. I've got an hour between all my classes. Not enough time to go back home and relax, but it affords me some extra study time. Though sometimes it is very tempting to stay in the school's coffee shop and just skip a class.

This, OHHH this. I get three hours inbetween classes Monday and Wednesday. I get so tempted to just leave or eat lunch instead.

Did you take your test yet man? I just took mine and it was ridiculously specific on some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back