• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm here. Just waiting for an actual discussion to come up haha.

>_>
I was at a friend's house today. Her father just had given her mother flowers/food for valentines day. As he was walking away, she called "My gift for you will-" he interrupted "-will be tonight?". Then this awkward laughing started up around the room. He stepped from around the corner and quickly claimed that he meant talking to her. Nobody believed him.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm here. Just waiting for an actual discussion to come up haha.

>_>
I was at a friend's house today. Her father just had given her mother flowers/food for valentines day. As he was walking away, she called "My gift for you will-" he interrupted "-will be tonight?". Then this awkward laughing started up around the room. He stepped from around the corner and quickly claimed that he meant talking to her. Nobody believed him.

Nobody will believe him 'cause he said his gift will be tonight and our brains are so corrupted we can only think of one thing.
Welcome back Jz, how was your family dinner?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Something about that sentence lost me, and I have no idea why a father is telling his daughter something like that. At least, it reads that way. God I have such an immature mind.

PC is disturbed confirmed!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Jz.

I want to go get a book that's in my bedroom so I can study, but I'm too lazy to get it. I:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Well its always the happy smiley 50s era families that turn out to be weird. I know, I watch many horror films.
Also, yay! First signature disablement. Gonna find a new one..

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I had my sig disabled once then i decided to go to Sephiroth theme. Maybe i'll switch to a DBZ or LotR one soon.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll probably change mines quite a few times, but Katy Perry will mostly be my main theme :3

Elendil, I'm dissapointed. I LOVED that picture. It represented Apple's fanbase xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What's with the caps? Haha.

Instead of bothering to go find a specific book to study, I'm going to wander around Wikipedia and read about medical stuff. Not as reliable, but still interesting.

Edit
I don't have a theme, obviously. Just a picture of my cat being all cute and inbred. c: I don't even know how to put an image in my signature.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Kind of. Only with the internet and books. By that, I mean that I'm not studying it as in college. I:

Just because it's interesting, though. I have no real use of the few things I do remember.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, we think he is. He originally was a stray that showed up earlier this winter on the porch, flea-ridden and full of worms. He's a bit "slow", but seems pretty smart. He'll look at you if you call his name, sometimes actually "responding" to it (making this cute chirping sound).

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not in college. I:
Anything I study is often just because it interests me.

@Jz
Well, I couldn't let him stay out there and die. x;
A shame that someone would abandon such a cute, innocent little thing. :c He had another owner and they left him to die, apparently. He was far too young to fend for himself. They never made an effort to get him back, otherwise he would have been returned (if it was legitimately an accident, like if he had just escaped).

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I hate people that mistreats their animals >.<
Sometimes when I'm strolling downtown, I see homeless people that ask for money and yet they still have their dog with them. That's what I call a good owner. Homeless or not, he wouldn't abandon his dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back