• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brooklyn Rage!! [Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series Fan Club]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Which episode is your favourite?

I like all of them. I had a similar question in mind so I would say one of my favourite videos is where Yugi is fighting ghost Kaiba and Kaiba is trying to hack the Pegasus' servers with his uber haxor skills. I think it's simply because I like computers (even if they seem to hate me sometimes) and also because of:

"You don't stand a ghost of a chance" xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yay, welcome Kura! :D Good to see you brought cupcakes, and adorable ones at that! <3 They look awesome. What exactly did you use to make the fur and the paws?

The fur was grated chocolate and the paws/eyes are coloured fondant :3 yumyum!

Favourite episode? Maybe the one where pegasus and bakura have that laser battle! Hmm episode 18 or so?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I honestly can't pick a favourite episode. I was just reminded of this bit though:
Spoiler:

Stormborn

Indecisive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Username: Stormborn
Favorite Quote(s): "What's wrong with his hair?" - Yusei, BBT Abridged Movie.
Favorite Character: Yami

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
Username: Rango
Favorite Quote(s): "Who do you think you are, Rocky Balboa?"
Favorite Character: Grandpa Moto

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
omg we made it to the second page!! :) We're already doing better than my Earthbound club. Anyway, I'll add y'all to the members list later (literally about to leave for school rn lol), but if you guys would like to discuss the two topics we had going on the first page, that'd be great! :)

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I love episode 6
"Don't worry, we'll get your star chips"
"You'll bring them back to me?"
"I never said that."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm recently rewatching the whole series and one really cool quote I forgot:
"I am not a freaky fish guy"

How could I forget about it? xD

Also one of the best episodes: Requiem for A Nyeh
The title alone says everything xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I actually just watched those the other night. They're so funky. ~_~ So is Kaiba's green hair. It looks like something rotted in there.

Also, idr the exact episode, but when Kaiba is walking briskly towards the castle to save Mokuba and goes into a flashback, it's like "Kaaaibaaa Baaabiessss~!" I had to pause the video because I was laughing so hard lol.

Stormborn

Indecisive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Evil Yami is awesome.

And Grandpa thinking he was the Pharaoh...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
How many episodes of season zero are there? I watched the first three episodes but couldn't find any fourth.

And as much as I like the series, one thing's pissing me of: troll videos <_<

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've only seen that there's three, so hopefully he does the rest of season 0. It'd be awesome. :)

Has anyone seen YGOTAS ep 1 in ebonics btw? Here's some screens I took while watching. I was almost crying laughing omg.

tumblr_ml5p4vZbdk1qe028xo1_400.png

tumblr_ml5pcj07Qa1qe028xo1_400.png

Years
Username: Cirno
Favorite Quote(s): Too many to list, but this is one of them: "Sorry, Bakura, main characters only."
Favorite Character: Bakura & Marik

Blaaah I tried to catch up with Abridged in like February but there are still a few episodes I missed. Need to get on that, it's been getting so much funnier omg.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
YAY HAY CIRNO. :D If you love Marik and Bakura, surely you love Leather Pants! ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Was just gonna ask that one. XD My favorite song is actually Literal Pants. I was nearly crying laughing just because I love literal things because I tend to take things literal anyway, so it was just grand.

Back