• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Karsen

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
If they are still taking players you can include me.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Ill join.

Im just going to train till augest 10th

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
I am in on this... I am ready to kick some butt... can I change my team after the first battle?

Years
Hmm... Alakazam, I read your first post and it says nothing about hacked Pokemon. What if someone uses a hacked Pokemon (I know it's hard to tell if it's hacked, but say... the Pokemon comes out of a Cherish Ball or something) will they be kicked out of the tournament?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Charlie said:
I would like to join, I have been training for this kind of thing.
You already did. Check the last page. =P

Lemonade said:
Hmm... Alakazam, I read your first post and it says nothing about hacked Pokemon. What if someone uses a hacked Pokemon (I know it's hard to tell if it's hacked, but say... the Pokemon comes out of a Cherish Ball or something) will they be kicked out of the tournament?

First Post said:
If two people finish a battle with conflicting stories, BOTH will be disqualified. Furthermore, if later on the identity of the untruthful individual is found out, he or she will be banned from all future tournaments. This will also be the case if one uses a cheating device during their battle.

So, in other words, yes. Furthermore, cheating isn't allowed at all in this forum, so I really don't need to double up on that rule. ^_^

Years
What if one person does have a hacked Pokemon, but denies it though. Then the other will get disqualified for no reason basically. Bleh... Oh well, I should still own them :D (hopefully)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
What I meant is that one would be banned from future tournaments if they cheated. When I said "both," I was referring to the scenario where two people have conflicting stories on who won the battle.

So if you face a hacked team, just consider it a free pass to the next round. XD

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Well, I don't see Aragornbird anywhere, so I at least have a chance of winning... I guess I'm in this time too...

Back