• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Pokemon Z? When?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
If it's ever going to be created, I would assume a half of a year or a year after Pokemon X and Y are released.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I honestly don't like people already talking about a possible third game, when hardly anything has been shown from the first two.

I don't see a Z even being thought of in GameFreak's eyes.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Never.

First of all, the Japanese logos have a little DNA symbol in them, so I am taking that to mean that the games are based on X and Y chromosomes, not the three-dimensional planes, XYZ.

Second, the B2/W2 games were very successful, and (in my opinion) were far better than a Pokemon Gray version would have been. A new story, expanding the region significantly, etc... It was a much better idea than just an updated rehash of the same game.

If anything, we should be expecting Pokemon XX and XY, or Pokemon X2 and Y2

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Frankly I doubt a pokemon Z. Possible, but really I think with the minimal information of X and Y we have now along with other things such as the R/S/E remakes everybody wants, I think its waayy to early to speculate anything of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back