• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner's Official RNG Tutoring Program [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Would really love to learn some of this

Username- zroc
Availability- most nights and weekends 5 to 10 pm
Timezone- EST
Preferred game- gen 5 white or white 2
Field of RNG- RNG breeding and capture alo ID and SID. Thanks so much

Last edited:
Years
Username: Unimpressed_Tyranitar
Availability: 24/7 until September 7th ( And I mean 24/7)
Timezone: Easternt Standard Time ( I live in a Philadelphia suburb in NJ)
Preferred Game: Black and Platinum and perhaps some SoulSilver
Field of RNG: (Capture, Breeding, Wonder Card, RNG ID/SID, Entralink, Roamers): I'd like to try all of it, working my way up from the basics (I've RNG'd before but I never got that good, and it was a while ago), however starters are also a big priority of mine.

Years
I still want to apply even though I have been in the TC chatroom most of my times being here. Im currently trying to RNG solo but I would love to start fresh
Username: Swift
Availability: until school begins on 8/19 (For Fridays: anytime except 6-9 pm)
Timezone: UTC-06:00 Central Time (US & Canada)
*Preferred Game: Gen V (Pokémon Black 2) Currently Played on the DS Lite cuz its easier apparently.
Field of RNG: Currently doing it as I speak. Im going for a shiny pidove in virbank complex. I still want to learn every aspect of RNG to master it. Hope my tutor wont mind my 1000 questions.

P.S. - Black 2 Status: Beaten the game. Caught them all! Now that that is fone I would really love to learn again how RNG works. the more im exposed to it, the more I will know it.

EXTREME REQUEST: Can my mentor be ok with screen sharing Skype calls? I would feel that 1 on 1 tutoring like that would really help out. If not, its ok.

IrishAurum

Professor's Assistant
Years
Username:IrishAurum
Availability: After 5:00 P.M.
Timezone:EDT (Eastern Daylight time)
Preferred Game: 5th gen since that's the games I play regularly and would be most useful.
Field of RNG: Capture, Breeding, Wonder Card, Entralink, Roamers

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
Hi i am new in this forum i hope to have good times here, and learn how to rng entralink as soon as possible, this is my first post hope someone give it value...
Username: xJeremyx
Availability: Wednesdays and Thursday all day. the rest of the week mornings or nights.
Timezone: UTC-06:00 Central Time (US & Canada)
*Preferred Game: Gen V (Pokémon Black 2) i have been using ds lite.
Field of RNG: Entralink, i know how to rng eggs, i dont know how to rng stationary pokemon i would like to someone teach me step by step in a live chat till i get it how to RNG in the entralink in pokemon bw2, it could be a honor if gonz0 take me like his mantee, i have experience rng eggs in pokemon platinum and pokemon bw1, i got my game calibrate already. so how hard can be that someone help me to figure out this problem? i am very confuse S.O.S thank you

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
It's a bit problematic as I know one mentor is really busy and I'm not too sure about the other one, assuming he's busy since there has been no updates of any sort.

I would like to help, but I simply don't have the time or knowledge on how to tutor someone (correctly that is). As of right now, this is a bit of dud unfortunately :(

If anything, you can still try going to our chat channel and seeing if anyone there is available to help you out:.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username:LardassEd(Edward)
Availability:Monday-Thursday after 18:45/Fridays after 14:30/Weekends-> all day
Timezone: GMT + 1:00
Preferred Game: Black 2
Field of RNG: Capture and Breeding

Lazer

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Username: Amomaxia
Availability: Weekends
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Preferred Game: White 2
Field of RNG: Capturing and breeding, primarily. Knowing about Wonder Card, RNG ID/SID, Entralink, and roamers will be useful too.
I'm especially interested in eggs and stationaries, but the rest is useful too. I'm trying to breed a good team right now and catch shiny Virizion, so yeah.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Username: TD
Availability: weekends mostly but will contact if I'm free on any day.
Timezone: UTC +5:30.
Preferred Game: Generations 5 and 6.
Field of RNG: Practically everything.

Years
Username: Flyer1228
Availability: Weekends
Timezone:GMT -7
Preferred Game: Pearl (Gen IV)
Field of RNG: Breeding and Wondercard

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
The program is still there, just not enough mentors being active lately except for Gonzo. You may try to hop on the trade corner chatroom to get help with the RNG. It is the most effective way from what I see so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back