• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fortunately, Unfortunately

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Fortunately, this isn't that much of an issue as it's very natural when your third hand has 3 fingers, since you were genetically enhanced with the tail of an Aipom.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Unfortunately that Aipom had Pokérus and thus you have Pokérus now as well

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Unfortunately, she only speaks in a heavy dialect that you are not able to understand.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Fortunately you meet someone else that is able to understand her

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Fortunately Pokérus is good for you anyway, so you stop worrying about this language barrier.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Unfortunately, a cab pulls up and the rather irate driver asks for the one that called the cab, directing a verbal assault at you and you tell him you're not the one who called it and he says someone named Bob called it and you tell him your name isn't Bob but he just gets angrier and then gets out and grabs you and throws you in the cab

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Fortunately he takes you home because your roomate is actually called Bob

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Unfortunately someone came to your house in a helicopter and toting a shotgun, he yells "GET TO THE CHOPPA! NOW!" As he aims the shotgun towards you in your second floor room

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Fortunately, Schwarzenegger is a nice guy and is just trying to get you to GET TO DA CHOPPA faster.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Fortunately you survive and didn't even have to GET TO THE CHOPPA

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Unfortunately, in Soviet Russia (which is where we are at now) DA CHOPPA GETS TO YOU and chops your head off.

Back