• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
New Release (Version 157).

Changelog:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2018
the game freezed when i catch shinx or lillipup on Route 1. if i catch spearow, it does not happen.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
the game freezed when i catch shinx or lillipup on Route 1. if i catch spearow, it does not happen.
Thanks for your report, I'll update the Bug section of the min post.

The error is a consequence of the Habitat that aren't edited yet. In other words, to fix the probelm, your first catched pokemon must be a gen 1, 2 or 3 Pkmn. Then you can catch all the Pok?mon you want.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2018
Thank you very much. It's playable now.
One more question. Do you have any plan to add gen 4-6 abilities to the game?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Okay so I'm having trouble finding the fire red file... could you tell me exactly which variant of the game I have to patch?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
Help,I am stuck in Celestic Town.When I am trying to get there,there is a tree blocking the way and I can't cut it dialogue says:The tree is weird....Maybe you could use a pail. I guess it is Sudowoodoo but I can't get through him?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2018
Help,I am stuck in Celestic Town.When I am trying to get there,there is a tree blocking the way and I can't cut it dialogue says:The tree is weird....Maybe you could use a pail. I guess it is Sudowoodoo but I can't get through him?

Gotta get the wailmer pail first, I think its in eterna

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 24, 2020
Hi Man,

Thanks for this hack !
When I try to patch a FR rom with NUPS, it always says that the patch doesn't match the rom, so I force the process, but then, when I try to play on a real GBA (using EZ-FLASH IV cartridge), the game freezes just after the first splash screen.
Do you know if it's because of a wrong rom ? Or maybe you used some tools that make the hack unplayable on a real GBA ?

Thanks anyway !

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
The game is fun, but the bugs get in the way. So far I have played up to the first badge and have already found a lot of bugs. Please fix these so that the game is a better experience in general.

Minor bugs:
Spoiler:

These are just my opinions that I think would make the game better:
Spoiler:

Could you please fix the bugs?

Last edited:

glong279

A Royal Knight
Years
Well since we are reporting bugs, I have this particular one: I can't battle Volkner. I mean, I got to Sunnyshore, got him back to the Gym quite early in the game so I decided not to battle him just yet. But when I came back, I can't seem to battle him, and the game acknowledged as I had already beaten him (even without my badge). So, can you fix that? (I gave him a rematch afterwards, but still no badge).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
When I enter Twinleaf town...the name shows it as 'Pallet town'. Mind fixing it?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
New version available (v.160)
Changelog :

Spoiler:

Back