• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That sounds lovely. Only took a couple of international trips with friends during my high scholl years. That being said Skiing in Italy was fantastic.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

Can you change your avatar??? I always thought Damon Gant was a bit...strange...I mean, suspicious. :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Shana was ok for a while but the second series was a boring love triangle and the third was just boring. Other than the last series it's still a better choice than the other thing.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Eh...I might still watch it. I'm not the type to watch anime that I either don't like or think are just "okay". I've noticed that to be a common trend among many people, that they'll watch things that they don't particularly like for whatever reason. There's really only one show in recent memory that I did that with, and that was Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, but my reasoning for that was because I wanted to pick a random anime (two, actually, the other was "Speed Grapher") and finish them regardless of how good they are. Y'know, reviewer training -_-

Well, I do make exceptions for shows with extraordinary openings and/or endings; I'm more likely to finish those shows solely because of the songs.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I wouldn't suggest to most people as the bad does massively outweigh the good. I did like a few of the characters and there was some character development during that last season, still, glad it's over though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Still waiting for the rest of the Best Wishes! Season 2 subs before I get back on that. Gonna have a nice little marathon when they're finally all out.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
12. I stopped watching the anime quite a long time ago... I still watch it when it's on tv, but hasn't happened in a good while. XD Last time I watched was when the first 2 or 3 episodes from Best Wishes aired directly after each other.

Rush Hour 2 and 3 will be aired here tonight, definitely gonna watch that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back