• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Apex Version

What should I call the game?

• Peak Version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Give Ideas In Comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
Not too late, I believe.
Welcome back! :D

Thank you :P

Anyway, to explain the "REBOOT", I'm back to working on Apex. How much I don't know. But hopefully enough to actually release something to you guys.

In other news, I have a functioning install wizard that should be automatic and also allow you to install a new version which will just overwrite the old one.

- Dillon

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
Latest | 0.72a | 11/02/14: I'll have the latest version up for download as soon as possible guys :D Stay Tuned.

And here it is! Still very broken but its progress! Download

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Reboot to thread! THis time, Harvey is in charge of the forum page. Im working on more maps and eventing to get a proper release out. I want you guys to have something to look forward to soon. SO expect something. Ill "hopefully" be introducing a rival in the demo. But only time will tell.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Never saw this till now glad ur still working on it everything looks good so far and love the customs sprites

EpicJackman

Ace Attorney
Years
Well, I've been following this thread for a long time now, so I guess it's time to start contributing again. I'll be playing the latest version scouting out for bugs/nitpicks if you need me...

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Well, I've been following this thread for a long time now, so I guess it's time to start contributing again. I'll be playing the latest version scouting out for bugs/nitpicks if you need me...

Sure thing! Im getting all of my things back, and will hopefully be posting weekly updates once i get everything going again!

EpicJackman

Ace Attorney
Years
Well...due to a weird bug with Essentials (It just makes me go down on menus, but not while moving.), I won't be able to make much progress until I can fix it. (I might have to update it, too.) Anyway, these bugs don't really need photographic evidence, so:

1. Check the starting house. You can walk on some of the walls (Check the tiles next to the stairs.)
2. The PC menu doesn't fit the screen in the large window, which I don't know if you can change or not.
3. Even though the player receives the PokeAura, the menu still says PokeGear.
4. Prof. Linden uses the wrong "your" in one of her lines.

Back