• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What are you currently reading?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Getting ready for my yearly catch-up binge for One Piece. Last time I read it was back around the time they first were climbing that giant elephant so... should be interesting to see what's happened since then since I've been avoiding various videos on yt about the series so that I don't spoil myself.

Also, while it's not really manga, I've been thankfully managing to keep up with Tower Of God every week, however I have restarted DICE since I haven't read it in a little over a year and skimming through the chapters to find where I was hasn't been very fruitful.

Also putting "finish Magi" on my to-do list since it doesn't seem to be getting more anime any time soon... and I should probably start re-reading D.Gray Man since that's started up again.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
gudetama's guide to life
This book contains eggcellent eggvice from an eggspert egg yolk.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
After skipping out on One Piece for over 2-3 years due to real life reasons and that Dressrosa was disappointing me left and right, I've decided to return to OP and I quite like the current chapters of the reverie. The Whole Cake Island could have been way better but it dragged out with Big Meme

Years
Currently reading Waiting for Spring, it's such a quaint little story and I absolutely love it so far.

I was also reading Akuma No Riddle, however, I haven't been able to get my hands on the third volume (every time I visit the book store they conveniently never have it, but they always have the fourth volume smh.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Been reading Blue Exorcist. There's some things I don't like about it but it's overall pretty good. Also Tokyo Ghoul :re!

Back