• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

7/10. It's Castlevania, which means it's good, but it's not as good as any of the tracks boasted by the handheld titles in my opinion~

Something a bit more ominous next, I think...

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
I like it. At first I was kind of meh because I wasn't in the right mood. But, yeah. It's dark and creepy. It only really loses points in its specificity. 7/10

I recently got that Etrian Mystery Dungeon game which has a soundtrack consisting of remixes of tracks from its main-series games. This was my favorite included:

And this is a Ds game too.

Years
I'll say...7/10, nice and active song. Seems to get you pumped up and ready for things, which I guess is good considering the game!

Now for a song that's been a favorite of mine for years:

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile - Baladium's Drive

pkmin3033

A battle theme from a little-known Vita JRPG I couldn't get out of my head for weeks...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
10/10, I haven't even started playing the game, and yet its final boss theme sounds fantastic.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Rules of Nature

Yukari

The music in Duck Tales is as good as the Megaman Games.

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - Bloody Tears

Back