• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ametrine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2012
Wow, this looks unbelievable. I've never seen such a cool video of a Fangame. I can't wait to play it... .

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Really nice to see the game in motion. Makes it look a lot better. Is that the music you'll be using in game? It's from Phantasy Star or Final Fantasy or something right?

Looks like this will be fun to play so I'll make sure to add this game to my "want to play" list (I don't actually have one, but I thought you'd like that comment lol).

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This looks good, however, there is no need to have "Mysterious Being:" in every message. Do it in the first message, and then just take it out for the rest of the messages.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Lol... I guess posting a vid is a good way to make people leave comments...
In Soviet Russia comment leaves you. Now... on to commenting on your... comments.

VERY nice, it looks like it is going to turn out... GREAT! Keep it up!
Thanks =D

Wow, this looks unbelievable. I've never seen such a cool video of a Fangame. I can't wait to play it... .
That's not true, there are way better fangames out there.

Really nice to see the game in motion. Makes it look a lot better. Is that the music you'll be using in game? It's from Phantasy Star or Final Fantasy or something right?

Looks like this will be fun to play so I'll make sure to add this game to my "want to play" list (I don't actually have one, but I thought you'd like that comment lol).
It's the Twilight Zone music from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. :) And yeah, I liked that comment lol.

No, I think it's the twilight-zone music from LoZ: Twilight Princess.

Gotta say, I love the video.
I always liked Zelda TP's twilight zones, and this reminds me of it.
It looks great ;D
It's mainly based on it, yesh. And thanks a ton!

This looks good, however, there is no need to have "Mysterious Being:" in every message. Do it in the first message, and then just take it out for the rest of the messages.
That's what I used to think, but the official games do the exact same thing, yanno? :/ Thanks for the compliment btw!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
No problem for the compliment, and I just realized, there is some ... discoloration in the grass in the screenshot on your sig :\

Atomic Reactor

That's what I used to think, but the official games do the exact same thing, yanno?
DEW! I thought we had this talk already XD
Just cause the officials do it, doesn't mean you have to.
Why not improve on it if you can? (like the 5th gen ow's)
I saw do what Cilebra suggested, itll look better.
:P

The Dewitty

Years
No problem for the compliment, and I just realized, there is some ... discoloration in the grass in the screenshot on your sig :\
Ooh, meh. you're right, I'll fix it.

DEW! I thought we had this talk already XD
Just cause the officials do it, doesn't mean you have to.
Why not improve on it if you can? (like the 5th gen ow's)
I saw do what Cilebra suggested, itll look better.
:P
Okay! Okay! XD I'll change it.

Years
Hey its Tigers-Shadow from DA, sorry I haven't gotten back to you about plot stuff but ive been sick all week, missed school and everything. Is there anything more info wise that you have for the plot? or anywhere you want me to look at specifically like events in game vs mythology. I totally have myth inspartaion for this xD

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
The only problems I see are the one Cilerba pointed out and the 5th gen overworld.

tikki

Idiot Haunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Hey Dew, I've been a fan of your work for a while now and I really love how this game is unfolding, and the fact that you stick up for your creative stake in it. Keep up the awesome work! PS, loving the new starters C:

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
Years
Do you have any userbars? Cuz I want to support this hack (i know its and RMXP but call them all hacks lol)

The Dewitty

Years
The only problems I see are the one Cilerba pointed out and the 5th gen overworld.
I don't consider the 5th gen overworld a problem, but I'll fix the other stuff.

The 5th gen overworld isn't a problem. It's just your opinion on what you think about it.

Great update by the way,Dew. Exciting events and effects.
Thanks!

Hey Dew, I've been a fan of your work for a while now and I really love how this game is unfolding, and the fact that you stick up for your creative stake in it. Keep up the awesome work! PS, loving the new starters C:
Haha, thanks alot!

im speechless-this game is amazing
Wow, thanks.

Do you have any userbars? Cuz I want to support this hack (i know its and RMXP but call them all hacks lol)
You'll see some userbars in the upcoming update!

No big update yet, but here's a new little teaser:
capture001.png

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
It looks lovely and all that but, the character's body does look pretty small in comparison to its head.

Atomic Reactor

You're just not use to gen 5, it'll grow on ya ;)

Looks pretty good. I love how the grass grows onto the bridge. I'd add in some bridge colored fithering on the edge of the grass though, that would make it look quite nice.
It would look cool if you did something similar to the stairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back