• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
*Santa gets struck down by lightning*
I'm traveling to Florida with my mom's family for Christmas. Ironically, I'll be on a plane when doomsday is supposed to happen, lol. Not the best place to be, might need to make sure the plane is built out of Nokia phones. ;)
I have no problem with Apple products. I have a nano and an iPad, and neither of them have broken and both have been very useful.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its like warm where I am. That dosent feel like Christmas to me. Speaking of which I have to finish shopping, ugh.

Years
There will be no snow for this non-existent Christmas. Global warming has made all the snow go away and melted the north pole.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
The thinking is that human activities are accelerating those natural processes and that it could largely affect the world in negative ways.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

Here
I don't know if you've realized, but the Earth has a tendency of repeating itself. There are Ice Ages, and then the Earth heats up again. Its all natural.

pie-chart-climate.png.492x0_q85_crop-smart.jpg

http://www.desmogblog.com/2012/11/15/why-climate-deniers-have-no-credibility-science-one-pie-chart

Well either 99% of scientists are wrong or people who deny climate change based on... idk are wrong. Hmm.

Here, have some videos trying to explain why climate change is a thing: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA4F0994AFB057BB8

And, any way, not doing anything to fix it is several trillions more expensive in future damages than trying to do something to prevent it so why not?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Global warming is real....very dangerous....but the real threat is MANBEARPIG
images

MANBEARPIG MUST BE STOPPED!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Ewww Apple products!

Actually, I have no problems with their products in terms of quality, but they're too expensive for me so I stick to cheaper alternatives. I do have a problem with their purported labor abuses, though.
Samsung has labour issues too. But that news didn't spread like wildfire.

Anyway, I'm travelling for the holidays. So, even if does snow here, I'm going to be somewhere sunny XD

January and February have always seemed like the bigger snow months to me though

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Global warming is real....very dangerous....but the real threat is MANBEARPIG
images

MANBEARPIG MUST BE STOPPED!

ahaha i watched this episode literally just now, closed the window, came here and found this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back