• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
For now I'll stick to dealing with Florinia, and her godlike Cradily. If only my lvl 26 Monferno would stop disobeying....I forgot that if you overlevel your Pokes they wont listen to you.

If you want my advice, complete the day care center sidequests and catch a mankey or a scraggy. Also in episode 9, it was announced that common candy, an item that lowers levels by one may be introduced. In any case good luck, that was also my hardest gym fight.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Does anyone know where to get the Department store stickers? I need to access the upper levels to buy some TM's and such.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
Hi, i'd like to say I was watching a lets play of this mod and it was so amazing I had to play it myself. So I'd like to leave some feedback of my experience in the game:

Obviously massive spoilers so skip this post if you don't want to be spoiled about the gyms/bosses.

Alright i knew the beginning of the game (up to the 2nd gym) so some of what i did is a bit non-new playerish but anyways. I picked Chimchar as my starter (because i like flaming monkeys, not cause he's the 2nd best choice for early game). From this point i run into the problem that many players probably would have: time consuming to get a good nature for your starter. I was lucky and got adamant on my 2nd try. (First try i had like +def -speed or something stupid like that). I am a big stickler about the natures of my pokes.. So i'd say you should make it easier on us to get a good nature starter (or at least a non-crippling one) by either not letting us battle instantly afterwards or let us see the summary of the starter the moment we get it.

So anyways, i rush to get Ralts after the first two rival battles. Get a modest nature after many resets. I pretty much do most of the pre-first gym with just Ralts and Chimchar. I catch a level 13 trubbish for toxic spikes as i figure that will be immensely useful for gym battles. So first gym battle with level 17 Ralts, 17 Monferno and 16 trubbish. Took around 3 tries.

I'm pretty much focusing on Ralts, who evolves to Kirlia before the next boss. Single poke boss simple with trubbish using acid spray and then Kirlia just destroys the -4 sp def poke. I also caught a Scraggy after the forest and trained her up (all my pokes were female besides Monferno lol.. Stayed this way till I got Foongus)

2nd gym battle: level 22-23 of Kirlia, Monferno, Trubbish, and Scraggy. This was interesting but i got it on my 2nd try. I lost the first time cause Amoongus absorbed my toxic spikes :x 2nd time i set up spikes after i took out Amoongus (2nd poke she sent out so still worth to poison 3 of her pokes) Breloom was the hardest to deal with. Well played as he dealt with toxic spikes strat easily, luckily for me Kirlia was awesome :) and i didn't get spored

The next boss was the hardest part for me for one reason. I fought him with no Kirlia (fainted before hand) and between Scraggy and Monferno, Chatot one shot both of them with chatter. Lol i won by a miracle cause he choose to set up on my cut slave Glameow (was level 15, the base level) and got put to sleep by hypnosis. I instantly switched to Monferno and got a 5 turn sleep and my paralyzed Monferno did not get parahaxed once when i killed the chatot in 4 turns. Actually got a crit that mattered cause he used a super potion.

Tangent: I love the amount of double battles and partnering events. Partnering events made it easy for me to train weaker pokes to catch them back up. Anyways..

The 2v1 doubles boss was frustrating to an extent cause i had to fight Chatot again. But doubles is pretty simple against AI when you bum rush one person down.

Battle with Corey (Poison gym leader).. Oh man.. Monferno, Scraggy, and Trubbish were all useless offensively. This was a 6 pokemon sweep with Gardevoir. Yes I solo'd Corey with Gardevoir. I forget the exactly specifics.. But i got 3 calm minds then one shot all his pokes with confusion. Crobat was the only threat but he didn't kill Gardevoir in his only turn he had to attack me. Actually he had a dark/poison type iirc.. I think that took 2-3 charge beams.

My Gardevoir was level 34 at the end of that, so i got a bit worried about overleveling her xD but its k, bug gym is next and Gardevoir would die in 2 hits there.

I get Crogank at this point i believe.. Then its the bug gym now i think.. Crogank is useless since he has no good poison moves lol. Sucker punch is broken in this game though. Its essential a dark extremespeed in this game. (I know cause i tried to bait it using calm mind and got two shot -_- with my fight with Kiki)

Bookshelf puzzle.. I pulled my hair out. Shelly took 2 or 3 tries learning her moveset. Had to clear Mothim and Venomoth before Infernape could finish the rest off. Afterwards its the doctor place.. I train Crogank here. After this its time for Shade..

Oh man Shade was a nightmare. I had 3 fighting types, a 2 poison and a psychic type at this point. However i did notice one of my favorite pokes around.. Got me a Magnezone.. So entered this fight: 38 Gardevoir, 36 Infernape, 34 Scraggy, 31 trubbish, 35 Magnezone and 34 Crogank. Trubbish would start, set up my layer of spikes and get off 1 acid spray on rotom before she died. Gardevoir comes in and kills rotom (usually always went for hex) then this draws out Chandelure.. I have to sack one poke to deal with him.. And only 2 pokes could deal with him (Infernape has fighting, fire, and grass attacks) Crogank was the the sacrifice. Sucker punch once before dying. (Dry skin op). Scraggy would come in for the finish. If Scraggy managed to finish him... Gengar then destroyed me every time.

So this is the first point where i had to grind. I grinded Scraggy to level 38 for crunch, and Infernape to 37 Magnezone to 36 and then it was rematch time also went and bought 5 sitrus berries and 5 chesto berries. Tossed chesto on Magnezone and Infernape. sitrus on Scraggy. Using same strat except this time Scraggy was a boss and took out Gengar as well thanks to the sitrus berry. gardevoir died to an unfortunate crit but Infernape clutched it out taking out two pokes. Magnezone walled Spiritomb long enough to die to poison.

After this point i was severely overleveled.. I had abandoned Trubbish as i only used him for toxic spikes. So i had 4 pokes trending the 43-44 mark by the time i reached the beach. By the time i reached Cal, toxicrank was 43 as well. Kiki was too easy... I was like 3 levels above all her pokes. (I assume it was meant for us to be level 40)

I catch a foongus, set him to the day care. Get a new hm slave, nuzleaf for strength, cut, and rock smash. Now its time for Aya.

Aya i won on my first try lol. I didn't even use Gardevoir and Magnezone till her last two pokes (both were level 45 so i feared they would overlevel) Toxicrank and Scrafty did work. Sludge wave did make the battle interesting, however had I started with Gardevoir and Magnezone, i think i woulda clean sweeped with just the two of em..

After this i just spend most of my battles trying to train foongus up. Boxed Toxicrank.. But i'm definitely gonna enjoy the flying gym when it comes.. (4 pokes weak to flying, 1 neutral, 1 quad resist... Obv Gliscor gonna be there to make me cry)

Next notable boss is the doctor.. This was laughable. Discharge lightningrod is pretty epic. Its even more epic when your Gardevoir traces lightningrod and takes the +3 boost for herself.. And gets plus 4 cause the other poke use an electric move too. So i start the battle with a +4 Gardevoir. I wanted to train foongus though, so i didn't just clean sweep with Gardevoir. But I could have. Also interesting concept of a 12v6.. Made it hard cause he wasn't dumb but my teammate is. Intimidate onto the nidoking first turn would have made this hard had i not been a +4 Gardevoir

Lastly now its time for Serra the ice gym. Another doubles battle, i'm pretty excited as doubles it fun. Holy crap hail team.. This took my 20+ tries simply due to my team level, not having vulpix, snow cloak + brightpowder being the lamest thing ever, and freeze hax... I entered this battle with:

48 Gardevoir
46 Infernape
46 Magnezone
46 Scrafty
45 Toxicrank
46 Foongus (didn't evolve to get spore at level 50 instead if 62)

I start Infernape and Magnezone. Infernape would KO Abomasnow 50% of the time if he didn't miss and then Magnezone would flash cannon the incoming Mamoswine. (I won when i crit him) so its Glaceon and Jynx and so I switch out Infernape for Scrafty to take the psychic. And when i reached this point.. Glaceon got a double freeze on me... Had to get through hax again to reach the point again. I used Foongus as death fodder to take blizzards for me. Toxicrank did nothing this fight. (I constantly would reset from missing too much, getting frozen, and stuff)

Also i learnt this fight that frost breathe is a sure crit and i should stop trying to calm mind set up on it x_x cause before i was trying to set up to clean sweep again with Gardevoir.

This whole fight is trivialized using Vulpix/Ninetails. Need to have her switch out Abomasnow to reset up the hail, and/or have some pokes know hail to get rid of weather effects like Perma-sun to make this fight less trivializing.

By the way, i ended this run with 148000 ¥. I only bought the 10 berries for shade and thats it. Yes i did make lots of return trips for pokemon center, and i was patience with no repels. clocked 19 hours. One more thing.. Level 30 pokemon won't let my level 48 foongus run away -_- i thought it would be cause they were flying types, but a level 20 diglet wouldn't let me run away... and it wasn't arena trap cause i hit run and then diglet attacked me.

I decided to try playing another run on another laptop to see how I would do using a non-fire starter. I also made a rule to not use any of the same pokes except for Ralts who will evolve into a Gallade this time.

So i pick Piplup. Its Bold, i lose every fight. I rage quit and pick Oshawott next time. Sassy, +spdef -speed. I role with it since whatever, i just didn't want minus attack cause you are trash otherwise. Ralts is adamant so Ralts is trash till he's a gallade to finally use some physical attacks.

For now i'm level 10 Ralts an level 10 Oshawatt. Gonna have to figure out who i'm gonna get. I'm definitely gonna get a Breloom later on. Question is who i use early game now...

Looking at the gyms (including the gyms you get no badges):

Electric
Grass
Poison
Bug
Ghost
Fire (technically you are told this will give you the badge)
Fighting
Poison again
Ice

Sucks to be a Grass type lol

Thanks for making this mod.

Last edited:

dannidarko

Danni Darko
Years
Does anyone know where to get the Department store stickers? I need to access the upper levels to buy some TM's and such.

So far in the game you can only get up to floor 5 in the department store. I think there are around 11 floors. Unfortunately you cant get tms and evolution items. I know it sucks but I think its a good way to develop your teams and enjoy the difficulty of gyms!! lol

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
Website seems to be down, and the Mirror has 404'd. Any word on this?

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
My saved file deleted itself! How is this possible?

And great, when I went to make a new file I couldn't save it, happened a couple of times. The links aren't available for re-downloading either. I believe the game is restricted to some countries? Why is that so?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Aya i won on my first try lol. I didn't even use Gardevoir and Magnezone till her last two pokes (both were level 45 so i feared they would overlevel) Toxicrank and Scrafty did work. Sludge wave did make the battle interesting, however had I started with Gardevoir and Magnezone, i think i woulda clean sweeped with just the two of em..

What

You must have a flawless Gardevoir and Magnezone, everyone elses' opinion I saw was that she was ridiculous.

Anyways I know I didn't quote it but Sucker Punch is broken because most 4th-5th gen moves are still being coded and scripted and most of them are broken or have no secondary effects at all

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
Modest Gardevoir would one shot any of her pokes with psychic and magnezone was unaffected by sludge wave, her favorite move. It doesn't help that sludge wave has no good users for the move as all poison types that learn it have better a attack stat than special attack so Toxicroak took forever to die while i shuffled through Scratfy and Infernape as they died in 2-4 sludge waves.

Maybe i got lucky with the AI, but i can't do the battle again with that team :x i'ma see how i do with a different team in a different run and come back to that.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I found two other bugs... in the factory that you go to with Amaria, if you try to go up the first set of stairs (the set that you come down to find Amaria surrounded) on the right side, you end up going nowhere. Also, if you go into the first, small section of the Underground Railnet from the right while on the bottom half of the railroad tracks, you end up getting teleported one space below where you should be.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I complain so much because I believe that this can be a really phenomenal game. ;)

Noted, and thanks! I do appreciate the feedback~

This game is incredible! It's like... wow. Just amazing. Only problem I have is that on Opal Bridge, my game lags badly in the overworld... I have no idea how.

By the way... I've also noticed how if you go into Audio, and then BGM, I could look at the songs from the Jukebox... and put new ones in there. You mind if I do that?

After Episode 9, before I start on 10 I'm going to do a huge anti-lag rework.
And the music, you're free to do with as you please c:

I'm not sure if this bug has been addressed, but if you lose against Taka you'll go back to the Pokemon Center, but the boat won't be at the dock to bring you back to Azurine Island. Luckily I saved right before going down into the basement though, so no bothers for me to repeat the steps.

That's.... strange? Because I'm pretty sure the boat is actually a magical-omniscient boat that manages to be at every place at once. Are you positive about this?

Also, I am now unable to play Reborn- every time I start the game it crashes and windows gives the following message:

RGSS Player has stopped working
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Any idea what's going on? I think someone else had this issue a few pages back as well.

Okay, it's REALLY weird that you started getting this error when you didn't have it before. However, I know there's a fix for the people that have this error in the first place, and I could pass that onto you, exceeeeeeeept that it's on the forums and- well, I'll talk about the site in a mo'.

EDIT: Also, one minor suggestion. Do you think it'd be possible to display the gender of the Pokemon the trainer acquires on the nickname screen? I know there's a Name Rater early in the game, but I'd still like to be able to give my Pokemon the appropriate nickname without having to go somewhere just to fix it. This isn't as much of a problem with wild Pokemon, but with gift Pokemon like Ralts you won't find out what gender it is until after it's been added to your party.

I would love to, but I'm not an excellent scripter myself- at least I'm not confident enough to know how put it into Essentials.
Pretty much why I have the name rater accessible from the get-go. >< It's a cover-up until someone else can add that.

Togepi. Also for those wondering I think the shiny chance was 1/100 if I remember correctly. Another thing is that apparently the website will probably be up back in a week or two according to the info put up on the reborn pokemon online server. Hope this helps.

Shiny chance is 1/700

I've found a bug in the Yureyu HQ. After defeating Grunts Simon and Tara, when Charlotte starts walking away, she looks towards the locked gate and the game freezes, but the music still plays.

This was definitely an issue in the original episode 8 release, but I reuploaded to fix it. At this point, might be best to just wait for the site to come back for 9.

My saved file deleted itself! How is this possible?

And great, when I went to make a new file I couldn't save it, happened a couple of times. The links aren't available for re-downloading either. I believe the game is restricted to some countries? Why is that so?

That's really weird! Anyway I'll get to the download stuff momentarily, but how could your save file delete itself....? Are you on Mac?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
OKAY here's the deal with the website

Episode 9 is 100% done and ready to go, already been tested, blahblhablahbafisdbfjisehfsdf.
So I get online to release it last Friday
Turns out my site was DDoS'd that morning. For those who don't know, basically it's an attack on a site to take it offline. It's a federal crime. Going to work on tracing back who's responsible, but for now-- because of the attack our old webhost doesn't want to serve us anymore, so I had to purchase a new hosting service, and I believe they're currently trying to transfer everything. We also got a new domain in the process, but I'll do my best to redirect the old one.
So I -want- to be back up within a week, but that really depends on how nice the hosts play together, and how much I have to do manually. Episode 9 will be out pretty much as soon as the site comes back up.

Years
I don't know if others agreed my idea but for me your diligence is really awsome! I admir you for this! :D you're the best guys! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I've managed to re-download it and make a new saved file. I'm using a new Windows Computer now, so Im really surprised this happened. Sad part is that I'll have to do it all over again......

EDIT: Damn, I can't save a file! Why is this happening, even if I'm using Windows?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2015
Wow people are retarded DDos the site? For what? Ehh I guess it comes with the internet.

7highstraight

Lucky 7
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Wow people are retarded DDos the site? For what? Ehh I guess it comes with the internet.

Some people are against fan made Pokemon content, and they do this to various sites. It's rare, thankfully, but still a huge pain in the buns when it does happen. That being said, looking forward to episode 9, please keep up the good work, Reborn team.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I've managed to re-download it and make a new saved file. I'm using a new Windows Computer now, so Im really surprised this happened. Sad part is that I'll have to do it all over again......

EDIT: Damn, I can't save a file! Why is this happening, even if I'm using Windows?

Check out Users/Your User Name/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/
If one of those folders doesn't exist or can't be accessed that might cause a problem

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
That's.... strange? Because I'm pretty sure the boat is actually a magical-omniscient boat that manages to be at every place at once. Are you positive about this?

I'm pretty sure. I was definitely curious if it'd still be there, went to the dock warehouse after the pokemon center and it was boatless. You could have someone around that stage save before Taka, lose to him and check the dock warehouse to make 100% sure, since I'm still stuck dealing with the poison gym leader and it'd be hard to recreate it with the island's wild pokemon vs mine. xD

Edit: I also have a curious question. If I find the file with the save file in it and move the saved file out, could I start a new game and be able to switch my saved file back in and out if I decide to go back to my current saved game? If that made any sense xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2015
Can someone tell me how to get at least 2 stickers for the mall thing?

These are 5 stickers in game and these are how they are obtained:
The original sticker from the clerk-lady.
Saving kid twice from driftloon and scolipede.
Saving Girl From Jasper Ward
Saving Guy from Underground

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
My experience on my 2nd run for pokemon reborn..

Start Oshawatt, its a sassy nature (+spdef, -speed) and female :0. i role with it cause i planned for her to be my tanky poke so yea (this actually plays a big role soon enough)

Running around, training up Oshawatt, Ralts, and Magby cause it started to rain so i figured might as well take a bone thrown to me. Ralts is really hard to use as I made him adamant with plans to turn him to a Gallade for this run. My Magby is Rash (+spatt, -spdef) and has vital spirit.

First gym time.. Entering with 18 Dewott, 15 Magby, 14 Ralts. Dewott took only like 1/5-1/4 his life from charge beams from emolga and voltorb, making that sassy nature pay off already. Sadly though, aftermath wrecked dewott so hard that i couldn't fight electrode with either Magby or Ralts. (Ralts is trash and does nothing except die, infact my Ralts had negative feelings about me at this point) so yea, i break my rule for not using same pokes as last run and get a trubbish for toxic spikes.

So take 2: I get 2 layers of toxic spikes and poisons emolga before dying. Dewott comes in and razor shells emolga for the finish. Both voltorbs are hit hard enough by razer shell that they died to poison at the end of the turn. No aftermath damage lets Dewott fights Electrode at 1-2-2/3 HP. Dewott gets off one razer shell before falling but Magby gets an easy clean up on electrode. Between Magby and Ralts, Blitzie is taken down. First gym down.

Boss after this is simple with just Magby killing him in 3 shots of flame burst

2nd gym I pick up Lillipup. I enter the gym battle with: 23 Dewott, 24 Magby, 23 Kirlia, 23 Herdier (he had crunch however cause i trained him to 22 as a Lillipup for it) and cause it matters 15 Glameow (cut slave) and 10 trubbish (toxic spike fodder)

Magby starts off with a free kill. Then i set up 2 layers of toxic spikes on foongus which is important as its the only way my team can deal with Cradily's recover. Had Cradily not have storm drain.. Dewott coulda maybe taken him on since he only knows smackdown. Anyways, I use Glameow on foongus to put to sleep to stop his rollout. Then kill with Kirlia. I kill Next poke with Herdier with a 2hko with crunch. Then the big problem comes.. Breloom. He 2HKO's Magby with mach punch and Magby can't OHKO with flame burst, so i have to put a chesto berry on my trash Kirlia and death fodder Glameow after one flame burst with Magby. Didn't need the chesto berry in the end, but was there since i lost an attempt due to spore. Herdier set up on Grotle and then took out the remaining pokes of Florinia. Herdier has sand rush, so sandstorm didn't hurt her which was awesome.

So this shows you don't need a fighting type.. In fact its easiest just to toxic Cradily for the kill on it. Any trubbish can set up on Foongus 2 layers and you're set.

Taka wasn't too bad. Dewott again clutched it for me being able to tank a +2 chatter. Man loving this +spdef nature xD

I caught me a roggenrola after this. Serious nature and has sand force.

Doubles boss Zel + Taka: all down to if Rock blast wants to hit enough times... And hit at all. Man i hate rock move's accuracy problems.

Corey time.. Team at the time: 28 Dewott 26 Kirlia 29 Roggenrola (rushing 30 for stealth rock for Shelly) 27 Herdier 26 Magby

Took 1 try. Dewott took out trubbish pretty easily. Had kirlia deal with Crogank with one confusion. Magby tried to take out Skuntank but i just made him waste all of his super potions. Skuntank was the hardest to deal with. I finished him out with Roggenrola. I have kirlia deal with grimer and then Herdier crunches haunter. I heal up roggenrola and have him take out crobat. Simple battle.

Time for Shelly.. Team: 33 Boldore, 30 Kirlia, 31 Magmar, 33 Dewott, 31 Herdier end result: stealth destroys 3 of her pokes. Why does she not have a fortress to spin them away? I only had to reset once for missing 2 rock blasts in a row then getting air slash flinched -_-;;

Battle with Shade.. Team: 38 Gigalith, 37 Magmar, 38 Samurott, and 37 Stoutland. I kept Kirlia in a daycare cause she's not doing anything until he evolves into a powerful straptor.. I mean Gallade

I set up stealth rocks with Giga, get paralyzed, switch out to death fodder hm slave, have Stoutland take out rotom, didn't get twaved, so that was big. I switch to Samurott to take out Golrett.. Then he sends in Chandelure.. After stealth rocks, clean 2HKO with aqua jet. Gengar comes... He kills Magmar who i used for vital spirit.. He crits Gigalith next turn -_- its k, he missed hyponsis on stoutland and Samurott sweeped the rest of his team from there.

I'm not actually overleveled this time. And I don't have a psychic type now so Muk was really tough to deal wit when fighting Zel. But Samurott destroyed Esp/Umby since she learns megahorn :D

I did not fight any trainers on the beach, saved them all for my future Gallade

Now for Kiki... Gigalith is utter trash for this.. But anyways my team is: 42 Gigalith, 40 Magmar, 42 Samurott, 40 Soutland and 2 death fodders. I have a duskull for curse fodder which never happened in the end.

This fight is legitimately impossible for me. I acknowledge it and used 2 max revives cause Medicham one shot my whole team with hi jump kick (yea even samurott which surprised me) i won only cause i got a burn with lava plume with magmar. Stoutland took out gallade then revived Samurott to kill 2 more pokes and magmar to kill Lucario at the end. Magmar lived with 3 HP from a +1 aurasphere ._. (This -spdef nature not costing yet..)

Also this fight i learnt Retaliate doesn't work properly.. Made me sad cause i was using death fodder for Stoutland's STAB retaliate :(.. Whatever.. Its my normal move till i get return anyways since take down is crap. But now i get HM04 :> if i can teach cut to someone i won't need an HM slave at this point lol.

Geh fighting Cain and Fern when 2 of my pokes were 45 is not fun..

Anyways Aya gym battle.. Team:
43 Gallade, 45 Samurott, 45 Gigalith, 45 Magmar, and 44 Stoutland, and death fodder hm slave.

Gallade sets up a swords dance then takes out three pokes before dying to Gengar (she was constantly switching out. Lost momentum when she switched in drapion) then i just whittled slowly down with Magmar's lava plume with Gigalith tanking it with a rawst berry to heal a burn. Only had to reset once cause tentacruel used muddy water causing me to miss my first psycho cutter. Yea Aya isn't hard for me, but maybe cause i had a psychic type each time..

Serra gym battle.. Team: 48 Gallade, 47 Stoutland, 47 Gigalith, 46 Magmar, 48 Samurott, death fodder hm slave. I had both Sunny day on Magmar and Sandstorm on Gigalith.. I open with Magmar and Gigalith. I lava plume with Magmar and sandstorm with Gigalith. Tbh if i had sunny day support, Magmar would have swept the whole team with just lava plume. But nonetheless the entire battle was Magmar using lava plume and his teammate always dying. Magmar died on her last poke which Gallade easily cleaned up. This definitely makes me think her team needs to know hail to set it back up.. Instead of relying on the trainer to not bring weather.

Fun mod, time for episode 9 soon :D

Last edited:
Back