• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pokemon Dungeon Masters Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
You might have to give all but 10% away, if you catch my drift. xD
But I would probably be a Pokemon Builder/Architect, and lay out new cities in other faraway lands. In other words, I'd build more Treasure towns with my squad of Pokemon.

You'd probobly need some Conkledurs...and a machamp here and ther xD. Interesting if ya can make some nice shops and markets.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
You might have to give all but 10% away, if you catch my drift. xD
But I would probably be a Pokemon Builder/Architect, and lay out new cities in other faraway lands. In other words, I'd build more Treasure towns with my squad of Pokemon.

10% is fine, as long as I get my main article. Haha.
Ooh la la, new cities? That would make a great headline!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Machokes are also a possibility =D
But this is PMD, you can build a guild with yourself, your partner, Wobbuffet, Wyanut and Caterpie with Metapod :D And you don't really need some macho Pokémon :D
I'd also need help from some smart Pokemon to help me plan it out. :)
10% is fine, as long as I get my main article. Haha.
Ooh la la, new cities? That would make a great headline!
Haha, I'd sell the newspaper all over the city. Their'd be a newpaper stand everywhere you look.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Speaking of cities, I wonder if there are like mayor pokemon or somethig for the towns/cities

Now that you mention it, I could probably interview the mayor as well! Haha, this whole newspaper thing is getting in my head. Anyways, I bet there's this clever and strong Pokemon that leads and guides the whole city, but I guess they don't show it in the games or in the episodes.

MonoSpectator

Neighborhood Psycho
Years
Username: MonoSpectator
Your Pokemon: Mudkip
Partner Pokemon: Treecko
Answer Topic: *I'm just going off of the 'Current Topic' on the front page by the way*

Well, I wouldn't say it's really a theory of sorts as to why there's no humans in PMD, but since you're a human who's been turned into a Pokemon and the world itself is devoid of humans, if anything I'd say it was just to show that these are worlds separate from that of the 'human' world. Like, if Pokemon were able to life as people do and help Pokemon in need, that's what goes on in the world of PMD. However, it could also be the tactic of allowing that human who became a Pokemon to really see life as Pokemon see it and gain a better respect for them. After all, that human who was turned into a Pokemon might have had less respect for them prior to his/her transformation.

CourageHound

Years
Username: MonoSpectator
Your Pokemon: Mudkip
Partner Pokemon: Treecko
Answer Topic: *I'm just going off of the 'Current Topic' on the front page by the way*

Well, I wouldn't say it's really a theory of sorts as to why there's no humans in PMD, but since you're a human who's been turned into a Pokemon and the world itself is devoid of humans, if anything I'd say it was just to show that these are worlds separate from that of the 'human' world. Like, if Pokemon were able to life as people do and help Pokemon in need, that's what goes on in the world of PMD. However, it could also be the tactic of allowing that human who became a Pokemon to really see life as Pokemon see it and gain a better respect for them. After all, that human who was turned into a Pokemon might have had less respect for them prior to his/her transformation.

Welcome to the club! c:
Thats really interesting. As if there was some kind of mastermind behind you turning into a pokemon as you are the only human to do so.

Well anyway, as the current topic goes, how would you spend your life as a pokemon in the PMD world?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Well anyway, as the current topic goes, how would you spend your life as a pokemon in the PMD world?

I know I've already answered this topic, but I just don't want to see this thread die.

As I've said, I'd be a Pokemon author and writer. I'd write about the current news and I'd feature the top Exploration teams, so you guys can see who's the best of the best. I'd also have my own website, if the PMD universe has internet connection. Who says Pokemon can't Facebook?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Haha, i'd love some internet if ya cud cook up some of that fancy technology :P

I can't, but I bet someone else can. Like, those smarty-pants Pokemon. Like Alakazam, with some help of Magnemite and such.

CourageHound

Years
Well since we've gotten all into computors, i'd like to propose a new topic:

How would the advent of advance technology affect the PMD universe?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I believe Pelippers would lose their jobs because requests would be sent by e-mails to the PC by using some machine-type Pokémon's abilities.
The rescue requests would also come to you quicker so you would be able to react quicker =)
I think it would probably help :)

CourageHound

Years
Imo I wouldnt want the PMd world to come to a technological age because, well the world is just so natural, and serene as it it. Technology would ruin that.

TheOtakuAnime

A Human Riolu
Years
Username: TheOtakuAnime
Your Pokemon: Riolu
Partner Pokemon: Eevee
Answer Topic: I choose them because i like them both as a pair of friendship!
I Choose them on EoS. Team Gensokyo, here we go!
EoS is the second PMD i played. looking forward for the 3DS PMD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back