• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Sirfetch’d

For breakfast I made me 3 waffles and had a few pieces of bacon to go along with it. For lunch I prepared me a turkey sandwich and along with it I ate apple slices and a small bag of potato chips. Lastly for dinner I had teryaki chicken with rice.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Today, my dad treated me to Applebee's. (He had a gift card for it and a movie; we went to see We're the Millers. The movie was wonderful, especially the outtakes.) I got a bacon cheeseburger—it was just terrible.

One massive leaf of lettuce, an onion ring (not even cut; it was an intact ring, just lying dead center. I'd think at least cutting it in half and laying the strips across the burger would be better practice). The meat was bland as all hell, and you could tell it was frozen beforehand. The bacon was flavorless, too. I think I've used more ketchup on that burger than I used for the fries, most of which also tasted particularly lettuce-y.

Service wasn't anything to write home about either (they got both of our drink orders wrong, and it wasn't a busy afternoon), but at least it was prompt and errors were rectified without a fuss. (I think that may be a plus, actually, considering an Olive Garden my family'd gone to a day after its opening night was absolutely awful in every aspect.)

Years
Just had some delicious pasta with peas and fried bacon bits. Yum! :) Had fruits and macaroni & cheese for lunch, plus the oreo ice cream cake.

Sirfetch’d

For breakfast I had some pancakes and I had pizza for both lunch and dinner ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had Subway for lunch and vegetable soup and cheesy bread for dinner. I snacked on some Sour Straws...still really hungry tbqh. :(

Sirfetch’d

I had some really amazing lemon pepper chicken that my mom made for dinner tonight.

Years
I never ate much until I had a frozen snowball and my tooth got cracked! Now I just want to cry ;-;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
When I woke up today, I had sliced turkey breasts and a couple of eggs. For lunch, my mom made us some fried chicken. I ate four pieces of it with rice and some cottage cheese, which tasted amazing. Few hours later, I ate a Nature Valley granola bar as a snack. Finally, for dinner, we've had meatloaf with brown gravy and orange soda. Since no one had work today, we all got to sit together at the dinner table and eat as a family. It was fun~

Last edited:
Years
For breakfast this morning I had my usual bowl of Cheerios. For lunch I had Spaghetti-O's with some kettle potato chips, and for dinner tonight I just had a TV dinner and then some tortilla chips. For dessert I had a bowl of strawberry sherbet.

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
I had some cinnamon toast crunch and a apple for breakfast. Lunch grilled cheese sandwich. and dinner a burger and fries from a fast food place.

Years
Lets see... For breakfast, HA! I don't even eat Breakfast! For lunch, I had a Ham and Cheese Grilled Sandwich. For dinner, I had Kraft Dinner. I think I eat too much stuff that has something to do with cheese! As for snacks.. I had some Popcorn. It was too buttery for my liking. Dx

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
So far today I've had:

One fried egg and a small piece of toast for breakfast, with a small glass of energy drink.

A small chicken salad sandwich for lunch.

Will edit in dinner later.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For lunch, I had a French dip sandwich, curly fries, and a cherry turnover from Arby's. For dinner, I had chicken penne pasta and a lemon drop martini. Then I had some vodka gummies. Woo!

Sirfetch’d

For lunch I had leftover lasagna from the night before and it was amazing. Tonight for dinner I had steak and potatoes which was delightful!~

Years
Today I wound up having the usual bowl of Cheerios for breakfast (what's new?), then for lunch I made a ham & cheese sandwich. Between lunch and dinner I had some pretzel goldfish crackers to munch on, and for dinner I had hot dogs with potato chips. No dessert tonight, though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For breakfast today, I've had some oatmeal with dried fruit. I had to put them in my fridge before eating them, though, because I don't like it when they're hot. A few hours later, it was lunchtime. My mom ordered Chinese food, because she was tired and didn't want to cook. When it was time for dinner, I ate two slices of pizza. One of them had mushrooms on top, and the other had pepperonis.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Let's see ... today before class started I had a sandwich. Then about and hour or two after I got home from class I had a Chalupa from Taco Bell that was brought home for me. Then for a late dinner I had... another Sandwich.

I should really start eating more proper.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Banana for breakfast, some leftovers (bbq ribs, macaroni and cheese, and baked beans) for brunch I guess, TV dinner for lunch, and Mcdonalds for dinner at 1am lol. I started eating better, but now I am just being lazy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's almost 3pm and I have yet to eat anything. I:
I'm going to go heat up leftover pasta after I stop being lazy.

Back