• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Riolu

How's the comic?

• Awesome!

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Bad. :(

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Announcement! Unfortunately my laptop will be getting fixed for the next 10 to 12 days :(
So there won't be any issues for a while

Years
That's fine. Update asap. Fan me!

I also like your plan with this comic on how you naturally make the next issue and the next on the spot instead of creating the story in one sitting. I don't know if it's good or bad, but It's definitely unique. Maybe you can create posts where we can interact with the comic like making us vote or suggest ideas on what a character would do, say, etc.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Fan me.

Just awesome. Please don't stop, I'm so hyped.
(sad to hear your laptop goes kaboom, we're still waiting remember)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I also like your plan with this comic on how you naturally make the next issue and the next on the spot instead of creating the story in one sitting. I don't know if it's good or bad, but It's definitely unique. Maybe you can create posts where we can interact with the comic like making us vote or suggest ideas on what a character would do, say, etc.
Love this idea. Your story is amazing so far and I'm really excited to see where you take it, but an idea like Logiedan's could really help for those times when you're lacking some ideas or you need a new direction for the story. I'm excited to see what happens next though so please fix the laptop! :D

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016

Yes I was already planning to do The R Awards sometime later. I may try to use the slow laptop to do some issues.

UPDATE: I can announce that my laptop will be back by Tuesday! And I'll definitely try to get an issue in. (After I play some amnesia a machine for pigs.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm glad to hear you got it working again; I've missed these comics! Can't wait to see what happens next, I've been checking back here quite a lot for them haha. Don't let us down ;)

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Sorry it's been so long! Well not that long..
I had to deal with the laptop getting fixed and school, it's just a lot. But finally, I have Issue 6!
Spoiler:

I'm still working on the template. If anyone could make me a way better template that would be awesome.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
FIRST DARKRAI THEN THIS?!

Sweet, you're back to posting! Inreally missed this comic. Epic issue as always :D

BTW, where did you get that monster sprite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh god what the heck is that monster I'm scared :( I love that you're not just limiting this to Pokémon but I can't imagine how they'll fight that huge thing off; can't wait to see the next issue! As for the format, my favourite is the original format you were using. I would definitely suggest going back to that haha. Also your use of sprites is really really good - I'm impressed XD

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
[HOLYSHEET] FIRST DARKRAI THEN THIS?! [/HOLYSHEET]

Sweet, you're back to posting! Inreally missed this comic. Epic issue as always :D

BTW, where did you get that monster sprite?

I go on Spriters-Resource.com (credit on first post). I must say though, I searched for a long time looking for the perfect monster.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
OMG WHAT NOOOO JYNX :(((( I don't even know what to say omg. That poor thing :( I can't even imagine what'll happen next but I really hope she's somehow okay.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
What the hell is going on all of a sudden there's a massive monster and jynx dies *weeps*

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
This is getting serious for Riolu and Absol... Jynx's death was so sudden, I feel so sad D:

BTW, you chose a really epic name for the baddie team.

Back