• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Its a hard decision but i have chosen this hack:
Pokemon silver current.
the scripts are amazing and so is the story.
maps could use a little work though.

BTW what if there is a tie?
will both people get an award or will there be a final decision between the people?

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
I had to check them all out as I hadn't heard of any of them before, but I choose Pokemon Amnesia.

Why? Very original story and looks promising. It will be fun to see how the author pulls all the amnesia story-plots off. Then again, I've always been a story person over graphics...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I had to check them all out as I hadn't heard of any of them before, but I choose Pokemon Amnesia.

Why? Very original story and looks promising. It will be fun to see how the author pulls all the amnesia story-plots off. Then again, I've always been a story person over graphics...

Wait.
Wasn't that a decision a while ago in HOTW?

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
*shrugs* It was on the first post under hacks you can vote for and it said closes on April 13th...if I'm wrong, then so be it.

Years
I vote that we throw your hacks away and play the copyrighted games Nintendo produces. It's extremely silly in my opinion to try and steal something from its creator, and making hacks of Pokémon games is no different.

Furthermore, I'm also against hacking the copyrighted games themselves, using a cheating device such as Action Replay, etc.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just because you're a supporter doesn't mean you can insult us hackers.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't post anything.

Sorry, I have to post. The report button doesn't work.

~~~merging my vote to make my post valid~~~

Well, I vote for POKéMON: Tale of Baby Deoxys...
Why? Becaus it's the only hack in the scrapbox that I find very interesting and it's the only one active with updates in maps, commonly. :P

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I vote that we throw your hacks away and play the copyrighted games Nintendo produces. It's extremely silly in my opinion to try and steal something from its creator, and making hacks of Pokémon games is no different.

Furthermore, I'm also against hacking the copyrighted games themselves, using a cheating device such as Action Replay, etc.

i don't want to spam this board or complain at a person who is at a much higher rank then me.
We hack because nintendo won't let us make a game where we think the game should revolve around entei.
we basically hack to entertain people,use it as a hobby, and to make a game where we think something can be right if we want it to be when we just don't like game development or aren't experienced at it.
and it is extremely immature how a high ranked person such as you would spam.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I suggest that u guys plz delete ur posts and forget this ever happened.
And they're right, just because u don't like hacking doesn't mean u have to be so uptight and such a jerk to people who enjoy hacking for others amusement.
So can we plz be nice to each other.

ON-TOPIC:
I vote for Tale of baby deoxys because it has the imaginative idea of making a baby deoxys and raquaza which seems pretty cool.
Goodluck, mon94key!

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016

Good for you. If you don't like it, keep it to yourself, amirite? Hacking games legally is no more silly than mixing your Pepsi with your Mountain Dew, and not near as silly as a Community Supporter trolling on the boards. Come on now.

On topic, I vote for Pokemon Hokum Trilogy: Part One. The story is the basic one we all know, but honestly, exploring in that sort of atmosphere on the GBC brings a refreshing sense of nostalgia I've felt here only a few times before. Something about it just gets me excited to play, the way I did when I first read about Gold/Silver way back in the day.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I vote for: Pokemon Tale of Baby Deoxys
Why: Because I can imagine what Deoxys would be in a little bed, drinking Moo-Moo Milk...

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
I vote for : Silver Current
His scripts are nice and is working on most of the hack,unlike most hacks there are.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
BTW what if there is a tie?
will both people get an award or will there be a final decision between the people?

The best thing to do in that case is to consider both as winners (which would give Barker a harder time making awards lol)

I had to check them all out as I hadn't heard of any of them before

I just wanted to quote this, as in the end, it's one of the main ideas of the HotW, to get people into knowing more about the new hacks around :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I vote for flame of rage...
It was a close rage, but I mean that flame of rage has the best chance for becomming a great hack..

there were many other good candidates this time, though..

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2008
I vote for Flame of Rage
because the story was great and the events too

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
I VOTE FLAME OF RAGE.
BECAUSE ALL THE POKEMON GAMES I ENCOUNTER THIS ONE WILL BE DIFFERENT.
SO YOU SHOULD PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!

SilentWing

クロバット
Years
I repeat my decision of last week: Amnesia. There's just something appealing about the graphics and the relatively original story. Besides, I hope winning HotW will help motivate Hedgehogger to keep it up!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
I vote for Pokémon Flame Rage:

Reason: I really liked the videos of the sripts and its a nice storyline too. ;)

shadowking93

UnStupid
Years
i say and vote pokemon flame of rage, an original storyline and you can see your starters. plus too i like fire pokemon and that is all of the starters. i mean, a police officer father, never seen that in a game or hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back