• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
To get the exp share. You need to go to lagars city and help a girl deliver a letter. But to who?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2018
hey guys, new here

so question. I accidentally figured out how to get into the powerplant via controlling the rocket grunt standing in front and then read and gathered that I was not supposed to do that. so i left and when i tried to go north back towards where i fought my brother for the second time (where he has heracross chinchou houndour kadabra dragonair) the game would not let me walk any further and instead of walking the arrow keys just shift the screen slighty up down left or right. not sure if anyone else is having this issue but any help on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: In frustration I mashed a bunch of arrow keys and glitched back into the powerplant and was able to leave via escape rope and can walk normally now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Hey, I have a question.

I started the game with Charmander. Now my Charmeleon is level 36...I'm concerned because he hasn't evolved and hasn't learned any new moves (his moveset is: scratch, ember, metal claw, and cut).

Did anyone else experience this? :(

Years
Hey, I have a question.

I started the game with Charmander. Now my Charmeleon is level 36...I'm concerned because he hasn't evolved and hasn't learned any new moves (his moveset is: scratch, ember, metal claw, and cut).

Did anyone else experience this? :(
Same thing happened with me bro. Don't worry just try to level him up a bit around Lv 40's . I am sure he will evolve

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Same thing happened with me bro. Don't worry just try to level him up a bit around Lv 40's . I am sure he will evolve

41 at the moment and still no evolution...and no new moves. :( It's okay though...I got frustrated and decided to just **** it and use Gardevoir exclusively. It's been working out, I'm just sad to not have a Charizard :'(

Years
41 at the moment and still no evolution...and no new moves. :( It's okay though...I got frustrated and decided to just **** it and use Gardevoir exclusively. It's been working out, I'm just sad to not have a Charizard :'(
I don't know why it is not evolving. So ad to hear you dumped it. Maybe changing your ROM might help????

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
So i got to the 3rd gym and i dont have have cut?! does anyone know where to find HM01?

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Erm, I had just beaten the strongest trainer in frosty cave and for somereason, I skipped throught whatever he had said. So where am i suppose to meet his sister at o.o. I could have swore he mention about lagras city..

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
I don't think putting it as an attachment is a good idea... Some people have to create an account XD. Welp, Gonna try it out now!

Back