• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
Ohyes. Is she into Asian guys? Cuz there's only one of themmmm at Gilded Halls :D Or maybe Evan can cut to the chase and pheromone her XD

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
@Mac(EVERY TIME I go to type your name I want to say Erza) - Just seemed like you were hinting at it, and you want people to be nekkid XD And you seemed to have an awesome but ever so slightly happy anime equivalent of sadistic humor so I was wondering before all that other stuff if you would take advantage of Will's mental defect >.< Also I love the RP and the people here so far as well.

@Blah - O.o Well at least 1 girl is probably safe, human pheromones don't work on plants =D

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
"I'm sorry, is there a rule about walking around in a tanktop and panties, headmaster?"

I can see it now.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
You guys are nuts. I can tell this RP is going to be a lot of fun. And why can i see Alicea and Ginevra having some very distressing girl talk? At leat, distressing for Alicea. X3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
"What do you mean?! All the boys are looking at me?! UGH!"

:D I can see it now hahaha.

And I just read all the posts currently posted. Beautiful. And now time for bed. Bye all lu <33

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Operation genderswap is underway. Appearance needs overhaul and history needs a slight overhaul but should remain mostly serviceable, and then I can start posting.

Sephear

Years
"I'm sorry, is there a rule about walking around in a tanktop and panties, headmaster?"

I can see it now.

*tries to keep composure...fails* I mean it's probably there somewhere, uh not that there's anything wrong with your bod-I...how is a guy support to concentrate around-oh...carry on. *turns around and starts to leave, defeated* Don't look, either that's what she wants and if you look she wins, or that's exactly what she doesn't want and she'll hit you or report you...just leave with what grace you can muster *Try to whistle confidently...make awkward fail-noises.*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh guys. I just got back from school & working out and y'all are already having fun D:

Imma get a post up late tonight, as I have homework to deal with.

Well, I mean...it would be interesting for Will to become roommates with a girl....with anger issues...who will kill anyone with her poisonous vines if angry. It's...gonna be some interesting chemistry there. :D

Sephear

Years
It's okay, we'll just put a fern by the window that will keep her calm ^_^

Wait a second....ohmigod....shared bathroom Will better be really careful...muahahaha

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Oh this...this RP is going to be so much fun, maybe it's not so bad I'm running out of books, when Gilded Halls gets longer I'll just print out the IC pages and read them when I have nothing to do, having been a part of the story that's entertaining me will be all the sweeter =D hmmm...that sentence wasn't evil but just ending it with all the sweeter made me want to laugh maniacally.

I just realized...it's kind of demented that male and female symbols can be put anywhere.....when the male thing is a phallic symbol and therefore the female one is most likely...yeah.

Years
All these kids... with parents :'( it's beautiful!

@Lord Sephear whachu sayin about small student bodies? ;)

P.S: YES LOTR REFERENCE.

P.S.S: I GOTTA JAY-Z REFERENCE.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm going to wait to check in until my roommate posts. To be quite honest I am taking my steps slowly. Plus, Selena's pretty nervous about entering school for the first time in a long time.

Sephear

Years
Hm? Oh nothing about the student body, besides the fact that we're quite the motley crew if you will. But I can tell already this is going to be fun.

*bloop* Edit: Megan, Will is already in the room hanging out just so you know, I posted earlier. Nothing stopping you from doing more ^_^

Khawill

<3
Years
I would like to add 2 more restrictions to my character's power.
1. Every 12 hours hours he spends in a tech will cause him to lose a month's worth of memory, in chronological order from his day of birth ( I'd say about now, he would be missing about the first 5 years of his life, which a normal human would remember extremely well anyways, this also means he will soon start losing memories of more of his childhood). He does not realize this, and consciously doesn't know he is missing anything because it isn't just going missing. It is getting deleted. (There is a way to get them back though, which would be a part of his story.) I would like to note, he won't lose any knowledge or abilities, he will be exactly the same in the present (unless he stays in for so long that the amnesia catches up, in which case I don't know what would happen.)

This restriction does not apply to people he brings with him, in fact when he brings people, it doubles the amnesia process (excluding the clone who isn't too complicated to bring in and only adds an hour)

2. Any time he goes into stasis can cause full amnesia, though unlike above, the memories are vaguely still there. They are recovered in the same way as above (which is being planned out).

None of these really effect him until way latter, so it isn't anything huge at the moment ( or even anything small) I just wanted to pass it by you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You can post as you wish since this is a sandbox roleplay. There's no restrictions as to whether you should "wait for your turn" or anything like that!

Sephear

Years
Well I'm not an old pro but I'd say it depends on how you closed your last post, like for instance if you look at the end of my post, there was an obvious lead up to whenever Selena gets to room 1 and much surprise ensues. Thus, I am waiting for whenever Meganium does a post that involves her showing up at the room, unless something else happens that there is a reason for Will to be involved in.

Also yes what the nice lady said, depends on the RP, some are much more linear than this one and have a plot that will sweep you along in a certain direction, this one is more loose, like an open world vidja game as opposed to a first person shooter campaign or something.

@ Meganium just curious, do you plan to make it to the room tonight or should I just go to bed and check again in the morning? =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, go to bed. I stopped at the outside because I wanted you to post first. You can post in the morning if you want. I'm also heading to sleep myself. xD

Like I said, I'm taking it slow. :P

Back