• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Wymsical: Thanks for accepting me, bruh. :P Hope this RP turns out awesome. lol

GET READY FOR THE HILARIOUS ANTICS OF REPLICUS DECENDAS! :DDDDD

@Stingray: Sorry bro, really wish you coulda been here too, I feel guilty about just snatching the spot away from you like that. :(

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
I feel like a real jerk doing this but I've alot going on lately and can barely post in the RPs Im in, Hopefully in the future perhaps a spot would open up and I could take it, but until such a time arises (if it arises) I'll have to drop out.

It's a shame really, I was really looking forward to this :/ but stuff happens, so I'm really sorry, but Im dropping out

Aww man. Alright, that means Akacha can take his time (at least until Friday) to fill his SU. :(

Hey silver rogue I am working on my character and I was wondering if you had your fire that caused your parents death from the story as just an accident. I was thinking I could involve my character in some discreet way. Like he was there or maybe was after who caused it. Who knows but since they'll both be on the silver tribe I thought a surprise past might be fun.

Sorry Akacha. You can't do that. Silver Rogue doesn't have to change his SU for there to be a relation between you two. Just talk it over in PMs please.

I guess I should have posted my non proof read one then O well... I thought you were going to wait for both (unless one wasn't posted by Friday) then decide which was better. No big deal just gives me more time to write my post for War between Pokemon and Humans, work on my next RP (since Business of War is moving so slow that I can work with both at once... waiting on SV to post still).

That's what I was gonna do originally, but I have so much to do myself I really just want these spots filled in quick. Choosing = Wasting time. Life gets busy. :(

@Wymsical: Thanks for accepting me, bruh. :P Hope this RP turns out awesome. lol

GET READY FOR THE HILARIOUS ANTICS OF REPLICUS DECENDAS! :DDDDD

@Stingray: Sorry bro, really wish you coulda been here too, I feel guilty about just snatching the spot away from you like that. :(

lol xD I didn't accept you! :P

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
What I have so far

lkjhgf.jpg

Side: Silver Tribe

Name: Ahd Dub (ahd-doob)

Title: Spirit Force/Chi Master

Pokemon Species: The Meditate Pokemon, Meditite

Appearance: Ahd Dub is a rare sight to see. As a pure white and true blue Meditite, the mountains are his home, and he trains religiously at altitudes far too high for most Pokemon. Ahd Dub can be seen at the peak of the mountain tops sharpening his mind and tightening his focus by meditating, or building his dexterity and flexibility by doing yoga. Normally meditating in the lotus pose focusing his body's chakras, Ahd Dub will be surrounded in flashing, and mystifying aura. A fortified and maximized focus is conveyed by his facial expression. The intensity in him when he makes eye contact can make opposing forces stand down. Although Ahd Dub's age and physique make him seem like a quick fight, he is no one to underestimate. His many wrinkles and grey hairs are the very essence of his wisdom overflowing. They are no sign of decay, and are no reason to assume any kind of advantage.
During his years of meditation, Ahd Dub's body has become of a smaller build. He no longer requires the regular consumption of fluids or nutrients because his mind has manifested into all he wants, needs, and is, but because of this lifestyle he does not mix himself with the outside world and isolates himself to the mountain tops. Anyone that would see his body would think of him as unreal, and unholy. So he wears a loosely fitted cloth cloak of a sand-tan color with torn threading at the bottom scuffled from his travels. The cloak also carries and conceals his twisted spoon that he uses as a battle weapon.
images10.jpg
japanese-symbols-21.jpg
ankh.png

-This is a similar article of clothing I've place in order for everyone to have an easy time to understand Ahd Dub's cloak. The crest(or pre-evolution stone) that holds the cloak in place is a spiritual symbol referencing enlightenment. The crest is a colorful gold and sapphire Moltres and Dragonair, respectively. They are placed on the left and right of what looks like a wheel. This wheel represents the tree of tranquility, or its top for the most part, and the plants beneath the wheel are the ground around the tree. The only thing missing in the emblem on the crest is the tree. This missing tree represents Ahd Dub, and his role in a greater understanding. The third image is a display of Ahd Dub's battle weapon. In the game it is referred as a twisted spoon, but Ahd Dub is in possession of an onk that amplifies the frequencies of his chakras. Giving him great strength in battle. Ahd Dub's Psychocutter uses the onk to channel his psychic power creating a deadly blade used for combat. He will hold the onk in his hand and release his psychic powers shaping and sharpening it into a saber.

Personality: Ahd Dub occupies his time by meditating and doing yoga at the peak of mountain tops, so he doesn't get much interaction with other Pokemon. This does not go without saying that he carries himself with the utmost confidence and observes his surrounding for greater understanding or caution. Ahd Dub will be slow moving and all knowing in the average crowd of likely drones that pollute societies streets. He does not wish to waste the great breath of life on meaningless mannerisms. He lives a life of self purpose. Needless to say, Ahd Dub is able to mold himself into many archetypes for deception or sometimes a greater understanding.
Ahd Dub in battle will analyze the target to acquire enough understanding to identify any weakness. Amplifying his opponent in order to gain Intel, Ahd Dub will toy with the opponent's mind, and manipulate them subconsciously by infiltrating their psyche. However, if he can be mentally phased by an incredibly stronger superior he will lose touch with himself becoming diluted and deluged with rage and emotion. He can be a nimble, light feathered fighter, or become an enraged, almighty beast. Ahd Dub only becomes enraged and begins fighting like a barbarian once he becomes frustrated and loses his focus. Being guided by emotion will set him into a fiery frenzy of melee. All those around him could be the innocent by standard of his set off reaction. So he trains to constrain his emotions, and act on tranquility. Keeping his peace of mind, and the peace of others.

History: The night sky was full of stars. The moon was fully round and bright(it was during the moon's cycle stage called the pedigree). A small temple in the mountains, quiet and peaceful, has become a sanctity of new life. Ahd Dub had been born, and with him a new journey of enlightenment began. Something was different about the newly born Meditite. He cried uncontrollably, and was restless. This was unlike any new born in the temple. Every new born had entered the world with a peaceful mind, but Ahd Dub seemed to be a peculiar case. He suffered from uncontrollable racing thoughts that daunted him during his training. Ahd Dub couldn't silence his mind as a child, nor was he able to control his feelings, and at times acting on them as motive for his actions. He was blind of his true purpose, and lived a life of reaction. Never gaining the ability to put his life towards something of a greater purpose. Ahd Dub seemed hopeless in his efforts to quiet his mind, and was thought of as a harborer of chaos. Ahd Dub had no trouble with doing his daily yoga and training. He would keep at it, and showed some of the most potential as a student, but he was easily distracted because he was unable to retain his focus. Ahd Dub was seen as the sun because he was constantly burning with energy, and releasing light for all to see upon, but only when he sharpens his mind and tightens his focus will he be able to truly become the piercing essence of light.
It seems Ahd Dub over time had become a great muck of rancidity among the mountain temples. He was aloof and isolating. He was unable to calm his mind, and was unable to receive advance training. The Meditite's monastery regulates a subsequent path to enlightenment involving acknowledgement of self, knowing of self, creating of self, understanding of self, heightening of self, and retaining of self. The self is purpose, and Ahd Dub is unable to clear his mind and become knowing with certainty of his purpose. Because of his harboring of chaos, he cannot learn his further training. Ahd Dub, proclaiming his superior strength, challenged his masters trying to uplift his conflict.
"I cannot be stopped in battle, so how is it that I am being stopped in my training!?" Roaring with his anger from his frustration, he jumped up above the mountain, and kicked down the door.
"It seems my training and being raised as your comrade has fallen from my light strengthening to becoming a cancer." Ahd Dub, full of pride and blame, could no longer restrain his thirst for power.
"If that is the case then let this be my final day as your student; becoming the greatest master. Ultimately, your eradication." Ahd Dub, using telekinesis, moved the oldest master, who was standing up above on a pedestal, in front of him. A jolting energy was felt through the vicinity. The master unveiled his onk and tried stopping Ahd Dub by placing it between their psychic fields and reverting the effect of the telekinesis, but Ahd Dub was hoping for this chance, and wasted no time in taking this perfect opportunity. Ahd Dub, confidently smirking and staring down his master for the last time, grabbed the onk and unleashed his psychic energies focusing it into the onk's psychocutter. Ahd Dub followed to strike him with a devastating force palm. His master wasn't moving. Ahd Dub took his final glare at his once beloved master, and said his final goodbyes.
"Nothing will stop my purpose. Even if it means making my purpose greater than any great purpose there may be. Even if my true purpose is to live a life of chaotic void. Your purpose shall be the same." Ahd Dub swung the psychocutter and beheaded his master. The head fell to the ground, and the monastery's peaceful life of tranquility with it. The eleven other Meditite masters consciously united together, and synchronously jumped high into the sky far above the mountain peaks, and almost out of eyesight readying for an ancient powerful attack. The Meditite falling in a serpent like line of kicks surrounded by aurora colored wings, are capable of annihilating anyone it consumes with its furious force. Ahd Dub, entering a trance from the technique's auras had a sudden rush of euphoria.
"This feeling of..." Ahd Dub felt a new formed power. He began releasing his power by tightening his focus and clearing his mind. He closed his eyes and raised the onk towards the Meditite.
"This feeling of pressure." Ahd Dub, already realizing his now erroneous superiors are at the very mercy of his will, is seeing his true purpose coming to fruition. A sudden acceleration came upon the falling Meditite. Their terminal velocity began increasing exponentially. The Meditite were now falling off of the mountain at crushing speeds. Ahd Dub, knowing his new power was beyond their defensive capacities, sent the remaining Meditite to their crater buried deaths. This new power in Aud Dub's perspective was all part of his ever belonging birthright.
"The moon is my sun and with its new light I am holding gravity's grasp as a hand of darkness." Ahd Dub decided to kill all twelve of the Meditite masters in order to rectify certain inequities. His once comrades are now no more than memories. There essence and Ahd Dub's past essence has now become infinitely dimmed. Never to shine light onto the great path of enlightenment. He was now doomed to live a life of power without purpose, and worst of all, fearing the thought of a life without nirvana.
"I cannot go back towards the way I came." Ahd Dub gazed into his dead master's eyes. He could see the confidence in his expression, the honor in his eyes, and the tranquility of nirvana in his death. Ahd Dub could not help but fear his death. Realizing his death would give him no enlightenment, he began becoming full of anxiety.
"What can I do now?" Ahd Dub, full of conflict and regret from his self-purposeful actions, can now only accept his pitiful life of ignorance and hatred, but he is fearful of that life. He absolutely refused to accept a life of misery. His mind, being clouded with guilt, regret, hatred, misunderstanding, and most of all, a self serving life purpose, is devising a way to try and atone for this deed, but with his mind clouded the outcome is full of chaotic decisions.
"I can kill myself now, and accept this mistake and end it all here." This thought was an inevitable one. Intrusively bringing the understanding of his consequences, he takes the onk and releases the psychocutter. Staring into his spirit energy.
"I can see the change in myself. It is a constant chaos." Ahd Dub's energy is now flowing under the influence of pure chaos. The stage of enlightenment that he was supposed to undertake has shifted to a path full of void and darkness. Instead of his normally smooth spherical aura, the aura around him had become linear and erratic. Like lightning following the pull of the earth, he was forced to strike the ground, and cause only fire and thunder. Chaos was his life, but still, he decided to not accept this, and searched for a way out.
"I'll eradicate my mind. Forcing myself into a coma forgetting myself, and awakening in bliss. So that I may start a new life on the path of enlightenment." Ahd Dub began focusing his energy. Placing the onk on his forehead. His eyes are closed and focused on the void that represents himself. He strikes the darkness of his mind with his light and starts a new life. Aura around him is circling in a typhoon and begins to construct itself into a vortex with Ahd Dub being the eye of the storm. He is then penetrated by his own being and destroys his recognition of self. Replacing it with a new void and allowing in new light. He then awakens and opens his eyes to find a new sight. The area he thrived in once before is now a land he has never seen. So he grabbed the onk and wondered the mountains aimlessly.
Ahd Dub eventually found himself in Gold City and witnessed several actions take place where the Gold Tribe had rescued and helped many Pokemon. He knew that the Alpha Alliance could use his abilities and offered to help protect it. A long time passed and Ahd Dub had demonstrated many times that he was more than capable of keeping the peace. Auron recognized this and asked Ahd Dub if he would join him on a mission passed the outskirts of the Alpha Alliance. Ahd Dub accepted his offer without question believing there was nothing to be cautious about, but Ahd Dub had no way of knowing what would happen. When Ahd Dub returned, he was cold and aloof. He was once again guided by his old self purpose. it seems his memories had somehow returned and yet his fear of a pitiful life had died from his rebirth. He can no longer calm his mind and has lost all control. He is now more malevolent than ever. He was fully aware of his past and his new life. He had no fear of death because he had already died once, and he believes he had realized that death is just something you forget, but he knows he will remember everyone that he will defeat. To Ahd Dub that is his new life; murder and mayhem.

Moveset: Meditation, Magic Coat, Gravity, Telekinesis, Psycho Cut, and Force Palm

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years
Wow, your SU is already coming along awesomely. I have no problem with your Personality and your Appearance.

As for your History, I would suggest first talking about his pre-Gold Tribe life, then moving on to his Gold Tribe life and then about the journey with Auron and the return with the Ancients. Talk about your conquest too, maybe talk about what you did in the Silver Tribe, and how you changed when you came back. Talk about the battles you participated in, etc etc.

Do whatever, it's your character :)

Also, amazing picture. Is it made by you?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey everyone, just came back. I'm sure Wymsical wasn't too hard on you guys...by the way, Akacha your SU is looking good so far, but I would be as broad as possible when talking about the journey with Auron, as the true nature of what happened on that trip will be revealed later in the RP.

Once all spots are taken, I will post the IC.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Hey I am sorry I am not done yet. I am working on it but I am going to a movie in a bit. I will get this in hopefully by midnight if not by the morning if that is okay. I don't think there should be much problem accepting my character.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Welcome back, Supervegeta. Hope you had a nice time! Can't wait to start RPing.

Wymsical

Years
@Supervegeta: Hey, bro, welcome back. Yeah, I suppose I wasn't too harsh, but I had to work extra time in Politics, meaning I was late for work, etc etc, and so I couldn't find anymore time to wait for Stingray's SU. Srry.

Aura Rift also quit, and Akacha is working on his SU. His character should be an interesting one.

@Akacha: Sure, take your time, your only threat is if someone else decides to drop in with an SU before you. But now that Supervegeta's back, I suppose we can wait for your SU to get in too.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Yea. I will get it in today. I am invited to like a turkeyday dinner but I am trying to get as much done as I can before I go. I do want to participate in this Rp. So I will not be letting you guys down.

Wymsical

Years
That's great to know, Akacha.

Wait a second...didn't I say there would be a Friday deadline? Why do I keep forgetting what I say. Well, drop that. I suppose there doesn't need to be a deadline because we're only waiting for one more person. lol Besides, the deadline was just something to get you all off your butts and making that SU :P

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Lol good thing. I would be upset if I was unable to join because of the deadline. Did you notice how my characters name Ahd Dub is Buddha backwards lol. I'm very unoriginal lol. I'm having trouble writing his history though. Mainly because I am not sure what would incline him to join the gold tribe. Any ideas?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
What reason would any have for joining? It could be a sense of honor, or pride, or it could be that you come from a long line of GT members in your family. Perhaps you simply enjoy the brotherhood and sisterhood they had and wanted to be apart of it. Whatever the minor reason, the underlying and principle reason anyone has for joining the Gold Tribe is to protect. Protect those they love, protect their friends, protect the citizens of the Alpha Alliance, and protect the Alpha Alliance itself. Hope that helps, or gives you any ideas.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Ok I got a good image of what can work then. I insist on that I have Ahd Dub witness the fire that burned her house down, or even better he caused it in his rage from some kind of provoking incentive, but I don't want to seem like I am intruding on someone else's original work.

Wymsical

Years
Akacha. I'm afraid I can't let you insist that Silver Rogue change his SU. Do not forget, Silver Rogue's SU is from his point of view. That does not mean he is right. You could still proceed with these plans even if his SU says differently, but please talk it over privately. Not on the thread.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Whatever you decide, please get your SU up soon, Akacha, I need to post the IC soon already.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
I added for the most part his pre-gold tribe life. I haven't added the other twist before that part, but it is soon to come. I just need some quick z's. Tell me what you think so far if you'd like.

Back