• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Anyone on this forum into Pokemon Showdown? If i can get my computer to work well again maybe i'll fight some of you! :P I used to play showdown a lot....one time, i even had a fairy team on there^^ It beat EVERYONE xD I was so awesome haha.

LadyJirachu

Years

Sweet. I hope we'll get to battle sometime ;3

I did some pokemon drawings a little while ago. I draw cute pokemon, lucario, and korrina, mostly.

I have so many beautiful drawings of Korrina now :3 My heart feels happy when I look at them. I really wonder if my crush on her will last me a few years. I know its been helpful to my autism, to have a character that makes me feel like smiling and feeling so much love a lot. She's been a blessing to me ^_^

Years
I haven't sold any of my old games lol...still attached to the memories even if I don't play anymore =(

And yeah showdown is fun! I battle with randomly generated teams, it's always interesting not knowing what mons you will get

LadyJirachu

Years
I don't think I could sell my pokemon games but I duno maybe my old gameboy ones I might sell someday since I have those on virtual download now and they're collectable....also i don't have a system they'll work on anymore o.o;

I think though if I got into selling too many of my pokemon games though it would make me think I don't like pokemon anymore. Due to my autism, and also the fact that I wasn't a pokemon fan till age 11, while other people have been fans since like age 2.... That too sorta has made me question if i'll always like pokemon time to time :( But pokemon has been a huge part of my life overall, i'm in love with korrina now, too. I shouldn't be so black and white. I'll probably always love pokemon :)

LadyJirachu

Years
yeee it's great but kinda hard at times it's like Mega Man

Mega Man bosses annoy me xD If you lose twice to them, you have to like start the level again....Doesn't really give much room for develuping skill >_<;;;

Now, super smash brothers melee. That's a less tedious game to me. I played it again earlier today too :) I actually lost a lot xD But thats okay. Its not like I needed to beat those matches to 'get to the next level' or anything like that :P

Last edited:

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
well MM bosses can be quite simple if you have their weaknesses, finding a place to start is a bit tricky too

SSBM ONLY PLAY AS FOX FIYAAAAAA

also shovel knight doesn't use lives. when you die you lose some money and you get booted to the last checkpoint you touched.... if you didn't destroy it.

Sirfetch’d

I think today was the most energy I have had in a while. I did not feel tired at work and did not immediately crash when I got home.

also hello friends

LadyJirachu

Years
Hi Castform.

I played Pokemon y today. It made me all sweaty and over excited, but I finally got farther in my savefile again xD

The sweaty, over excited feeling?....probably the fact that kalos is the pokemon region my largest fictional crush EVER lives in >_<;;; hahaha. That WOULD make anyone sweat and get over excited, i'm sure......o___O;

LadyJirachu

Years
I wanna sell my pokemon y but I lost the case

I wouldn't sell the kalos games, personally. I think with the battle chatou, the random online match ups, and super training (WHICH IS QUITE HARD AND THATS AWESOME), they have replay value.

I'll also mention you can collect clothes and play dress up too (if you're into that kind of thing; i am :P).

Also these games had some of the cutest looking towns IMO ;3 So frenchy xD

Last edited:

TY

Selling my games would mean I'd have to sell my steam account which is next to impossible. Well its possible but theres so much stuff there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back