• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Still playing through the Kingdom Hearts collection on PS4. I just finished up Re: Chain of Memories (Riku's side), but unfortunately 358/2 Days is just the cutscenes with no actual gameplay. I may have the dust off my 3DS and buy it.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
Over the past month I've been loving the Fire Emblem DS games, as late as I am on the bandwagon. Beat awakening and made my way onto Fates, which feels like a more balanced version of awakening with much better gameplay but worse children. Finished BR without any issues thanks to our lord and saviors Ryoma + Bolt Axe Malig Knight Corrin and am chilling on c22 of conquest collecting all of the kids last minute before I storm Hosido. c19 can go jump of a cliff tbh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Back in a Pokemon kick. Bouncing between three different games that each have a different challenge on them respectively. Trying not to start another one until one of these three are done but there's at least one-two more challenges I want to get started on oops.

- Heart Gold for Water Monorun
- Black for Water Monorun as well
- Finally continuing my Delcatty solo run on Alpha Sapphire. After this run is done then I'll be restarting it and (you guessed it) will be doing a Water Monorun on this as well.

Y and Platinum are also on the list, as well as seventh generation once I figure out which game and whether or not I'm going to have to repurchase a cartridge rip.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Playing
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition for the PS4 (also the Switch but thats for my on the go option lol),
and Kingdom Hearts 3 (doing a Proud Lv1 run).

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
A mixture of Battlefield V and COD: WWII on the XBOX One, and Omega Ruby on the 3DS.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Nothing with friends
you could play hearthstone with me

oh wait you can't
402867847950237698.png

Back