• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
No Problem Melee-kun. Shiny Hunting...

:: Hunting ::
Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Totodile{SRing}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Articuno{SRing}
Ruby :: Zangoose{Breeding}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Starting Over}

EDIT :: Not sure if I metioned before or not, Switched Zangoose to Breeding instead.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Okay, thanks Nova-chan!(I used the correct one, right?)

You are lucky to have all those games. You can pretty much SR for any pokemon you want at least twice!!!

Good luck with Jirachi... you'll need lots of it. What's funny is, I plan on SRing for Jirachi, too, once I get a used Sapphire version. I planned to do this before I knew you tho.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
nvm she is ok with u calling her that XD

im hoping to get a second karp soon so i can have my first water complete set :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Lol good luck on ur next karp there SHido... and ohhh man I FORGET WHAT IW AS GUINNA SAY!!... oh ya... i rememebr now :P..lol... i dun even undertsand Japenese stuff liek that at all..lol so dun look at me :O lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
When A male using the suffix "Chan" to address a female usually reffers to his significant other or someone he is rather close to. "San" is more commonly used when addresing females. Theres your daily Japanese Lesson.

So then today i have been finishing up EV training Miltank which is always fun (read: boring) so now that i have nothing to train im finally going to pick a target, which will be unknown to the rest of you :P don't want you looking for my elusive shiny do i?

Happy Hunting.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
When A male using the suffix "Chan" to address a female usually reffers to his significant other or someone he is rather close to. "San" is more commonly used when addresing females. Theres your daily Japanese Lesson.

So then today i have been finishing up EV training Miltank which is always fun (read: boring) so now that i have nothing to train im finally going to pick a target, which will be unknown to the rest of you :P don't want you looking for my elusive shiny do i?

Happy Hunting.

chan , kun and san are not gender based . there are sign of respect so speak formality . like u wouldnt refer to your teacher male or femal as say "yamazaki-chan / kun" it would be san . same goes with your friends then u can use kun or chan . chan usualy refers to sumone younger then u but can also be used out of informal . kinda like in spanish when u address sumone and u say you when u say you to a friend or sumone u just met very informal its "tu" but if its an adult or teacher or to be respectful it would be "Usted" .

i can understand your confussion on the gender thing seeing how most anime has a girl to boy ratio of like 10 - 1 so ya

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
chan , kun and san are not gender based . there are sign of respect so speak formality . like u wouldnt refer to your teacher male or femal as say "yamazaki-chan / kun" it would be san . same goes with your friends then u can use kun or chan . chan usualy refers to sumone younger then u but can also be used out of informal . kinda like in spanish when u address sumone and u say you when u say you to a friend or sumone u just met very informal its "tu" but if its an adult or teacher or to be respectful it would be "Usted" .

i can understand your confussion on the gender thing seeing how most anime has a girl to boy ratio of like 10 - 1 so ya

Ahhh yes!!!...se~or shido aka mr. linguistic XD...
Been SR for Eevee on FR without any positive results:P

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
OMGz its not really whut i wanted but its worth it doodz! I got a shiny Lugia
pkrssh384.gif
Stayed up till lyke 4:58am this mornin *yawnz* man soooo tyred!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
OMGz its not really whut i wanted but its worth it doodz! I got a shiny Lugia
pkrssh384.gif
Stayed up till lyke 4:58am this mornin *yawnz* man soooo tyred!

This is rather sudden, concidering you just joined yesturday and you got a shiny the day after. But no normal shiny, a legendary shiny, one that is almost unobtainable. Would you mind telling the group how you exactly got the Shiny Lugia, and may i warn you in advance that if you cheated by using gameshark or action replay, or if your just lying, say so now and we will fogive you. If not it may shorten your club membership and you will be kicked out.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Well ive had Emerald 4 loong tyme and I caught it out in the wild jus searching where u get Lugia n all Kept Softreseting and all!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
You cannot catch Lugia in the Wild in Emerald without first getting the Mystic Ticket, which you did not state in earlier posts, so don't try saying it now.

We here at the SHC don't take lightly to liars or cheaters, we just ask that you search for shinys and be utterly honest with us.

I will give you one final chance to come clean or risk Expulsion from the club, you have been warned

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Oki oki. I kinda lied i used my bro's gameshark! Im sry!!!!!!!!! Ill give me self a months Suspension 4rom The SHC club! Bye Bye:'( C u guyz On Sept 22nd! All i wanted whuz 4 u guyz to c whut i got. U know whut..... Iunno whut!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
^lol
Well... I'm kinda mad right now, as I have to type this science paper that is due tomorrow. It is cutting into my team to soft reset, which sucks, I admit. But I'll try to finish it quickly(I've already started).

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
^lol
Good luckMMSP!!!! lol... u better get an A+ on that paper >.> lol... well ya.. nothin new yet... its boring trying to train up a stupid little slugma.. jus to kill of sum annoying ice types... anyways.. good luck to da rest of you..lol *yawn*

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Well, still nothing... I hope to catch SOMETHING soon. T-T I've been feeling a little under the wheather and need something to get me in better spirits. I spent the last Hour working on this...

SHC000.gif

Too bad I can't use it as my Official Card... T-T Oh well.

Good luck to Melee-kun on your Science Paper.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the luck guys, but I'd rather have luck with Rayquaza than luck with this science paper! lol...

Well, I know I won't finish anytime soon (if I work diligently now, i can finish by 11:45 PM EST), so maybe I'll finish before I come back one.

"Later Days" -Tino

Back