• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DahDexy Magic Pixel Stuff

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
That's fine, the black makes its eyes a tad awkward (I can't see it's eye lmao), but it's good nonetheless! Thank you! ;v;

Haha, yeah it looks kinda goofy, but it's adorable, much appreciated!

Thank you for still serving me after I stuffed up

And thanks for dragonite, it would make a nice shiny

I can tell you guys didn't like them too much. They aren't my best work, sorry. Thanks for trying to be nice, though. (:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Dont mid if I do two requests at once?

Username: CourageHound
Base Pokémon: Typhlosion
Palette Pokémon: Glaceon
Note: You can recolor the cream parts of typhlosion but please keep it lightly colored :)

Base Pokémon: Houndoom
Palette Pokémon: Bannette

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
Dont mid if I do two requests at once?

Base Pokémon: Typhlosion
Palette Pokémon: Glaceon
Note: You can recolor the cream parts of typhlosion but please keep it lightly colored :)

Base Pokémon: Houndoom
Palette Pokémon: Bannette

Nah, you were my first customer so you're an automatic Newbie Shopper! :D Thus, the Newbie Shopper is what you start at! Since that's what you start at Medium is 7, Dedicated is 15, and Smexy Shoppah is 30! So here are your requests. Just so you know, I didn't like the scheme of normal Typhlosion with normal Glaceon, so I did normal Typhlosion with Shiny Glaceon. I present both to you though. (I used a couple custom color that refer to Glaceon's palette) I also didn't like the shiny one so I made a combined one. (xD)
Normal:
29230712.png
Shiny:
71233196.png
Mixed:
57463272.png

To be honest. I like the mixed one better. And for the Houdoom... I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT! I am very proud of how I used Bannette palette. The red is its eyes, just so you know.
66480827.png

Congrats! You've obtained 7 sprites from this shop! You are now a Medium Shopper! Here is your medal:
97268332.png

Your current medals:
73651157.png
97268332.png

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
Hi can I please get a devamp

Username: Shadowmirror
Pokemon: Deerling
Gen: 1

Not sure if you wanted with color or without, so I did both! You just need to obtain one more sprite for Newbie Shopper! (: Here are your Deerling devamps:
91428702cv.png
45443558.png

CourageHound

Years
Nah, you were my first customer so you're an automatic Newbie Shopper! :D Thus, the Newbie Shopper is what you start at! Since that's what you start at Medium is 7, Dedicated is 15, and Smexy Shoppah is 30! So here are your requests. Just so you know, I didn't like the scheme of normal Typhlosion with normal Glaceon, so I did normal Typhlosion with Shiny Glaceon. I present both to you though. (I used a couple custom color that refer to Glaceon's palette) I also didn't like the shiny one so I made a combined one. (xD)
Normal:
29230712.png
Shiny:
71233196.png
Mixed:
57463272.png

To be honest. I like the mixed one better. And for the Houdoom... I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT! I am very proud of how I used Bannette palette. The red is its eyes, just so you know.
66480827.png

Congrats! You've obtained 7 sprites from this shop! You are now a Medium Shopper! Here is your medal:
97268332.png

Your current medals:
73651157.png
97268332.png

O3O Oh my gawrsh those sprite are SO SEXY! THANKS! I luv what you did with mixed typhlosion and houndoom :D

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Ooh ooh, I want one! : D
Let's try out a fusion...
Base Pokemon: Um...hrm...Eevee!
Secondary Pokemon: Feel like a challenge? SNORLAX!!
Palette Pokemon: ...I assume you mean one of the above(base or secondary), but I was thinking of a fusion...with a whole different color scheme! MWA HA HA HA! So...um...let's go with Camerupt.

CourageHound

Years
I'd like another re-color please~

Base Pokémon: Ursaring
Palette Pokémon: Shiny Charizard

Thanks!

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
Ooh ooh, I want one! : D
Let's try out a fusion...
Base Pokemon: Um...hrm...Eevee!
Secondary Pokemon: Feel like a challenge? SNORLAX!!
Palette Pokemon: ...I assume you mean one of the above(base or secondary), but I was thinking of a fusion...with a whole different color scheme! MWA HA HA HA! So...um...let's go with Camerupt.

Sorry, but I'm gonna deny that. I tried a little, but the results come out absurd. Eevee is such a small Pokemon and Snorlax is huge. I can't blend Snorlax parts into Eevee. The Palette Pokemon can be anything, BTW.
I'd like another re-color please~

Base Pokémon: Ursaring
Palette Pokémon: Shiny Charizard

Thanks!

I made a couple different results because Ursaring has little color schemes and Charizard has several so here are your sprites:

22831308.png
47738587.png
88890573.png
25858697.png
67864282.png

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
hey heres my next request please

Base Pokémon: Glaceon

Secondary Pokémon: Flygon
Palette Pokémon: Bellosum

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
hey heres my next request please

Base Pokémon: Glaceon

Secondary Pokémon: Flygon
Palette Pokémon: Bellosum

Accepted. I will start working in a little while because now I'm kinda lazy. It's pretty early here. xD

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Haha, i thought it might be a little too challenging lol.
Let's try something more reasonable:
FUSION:
Base Pokemon: Zubat.
Secondary Pokemon: Woobat(this oughta be interesting)
Pallette: Still Camerupt.

If you can't do that for whatever reason, then change the secondary pokemon to anything else with wings.

Back