• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
It seems that Shiny Ponyta seems to be a popular catch. I wish I had one :( :P After I finish trading some Pokemon from Emerald to Fire Red, I'm probably going to hunt down a nice Shiny...something :p

Any suggestions? I hate breeding, it simply takes too long xD

How about Shiny Staryu :o

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey pepz im back with no shinies again but ive got a my shiny cyndaquil lvl 5 to a typhlosion lvl 96 ill be searching for a delibird for the festive time so now im hatching for one. i would race some1 but im not in the mood because im raising my stratigical team.togekiss, shiny parcesct, deoxys, mr mime, drapion and swampert.wish me luck.

p.s. if u want to join b patient as a u will be ammitted to the clubjust w8 4 a co-member.

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
Years
Can I Join Please? I currently have a lvl 32 shiny onix and chaining Beldums atm for a shiny.

I'm not having much success as I can't even catch a normal 1... and I can't chain past 10 as I've never chained before and it's kinda hard to chain in the desert

ConnorEmeraldboy

I'm Cool
Years
Welcome to the club, Yami Mary and ConnorEmeraldboy, but you two can't officially join unless a co-owner comes along and approves.. And I haven't seen one in a while. D: Feel free to post here and nice shinies~

Uhh as for me, still stalking Houndoom but I've been hatching 60+ Larvitar in Emerald for an IV request.. Never knew getting flawless HP, high attack, and adamant was so hard. ._.;; Hope I get a shiny one day out of these hatching requests lawl. But after I get a good Larv, I want to hatch Cynda next but I'm all out of energy now... Dx

Good luck to ye, fellas. 8D
Thanks TwlightBlade for letting me join and i'll try to contact the leader alrighty thank you!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Shiny Ponyta rock.. I has an army of them. 8D

And feel free to post here guys but you can't officially join the club until a co-owner comes.. And they are sorta um out of town? D:

Matty, maybe look for shiny Yanma in FR? They're cool and rare.. Or any soft resetable, idk. Go fishing again. Staryu is nice. :D

Ok, after getting my heart crushed from all of my past hunts (Cranidos, Azelf, Ariados, Rayquaza, Houndoom, and Cyndaquil dear god o.o), I'm attacking my swarm today. I've wanted a shiny Skitty since July lol.. I shift around too much. On number 15 now... Slow. XD

Connor, I'm not a co-owner.. And the thread creator is long gone rofl. Yami Zidane, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, and MetalMario are the co-owners I believe.

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
Years
lol, it's ok (time to get Pok­emon Emerald and complete the Elite Four as SR for Stevens Beldum to be a shiny)

so... what would be easier:

Try and catch a wild shiny Beldum on Diamond or
Defeating the Elite 4 on Emerald and SR for Steven's Beldum to be a shiny?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Definitely soft reseting unless you're good at chaining.

I was thinking of going for Staryu but I think it's a bit tricky to find. I mostly get Wailmer's :( Anyone know a spot in Emerald where I could get my hands on one? Would breeding for eggs be quicker? Thanks

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Rofl I hate birds.. aka rat with wings called chatot. :<

It's been breaking my Skitty chains since I woke up bah.. D8

*even more emo now*

*staryu is fished in LF which is fast, in Lilycove for r/s/e, and canalave for d/p.. Beldum would be easier to soft reset for unless you can see in the sandstorm*

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
well ok then, but currently i am really obsessed with finding a shiny turtwig so i have been soft reseting for atleast 3 weeks and no luck. But im goin to keep tryin.
Stick to it! If you get it, which you should if you don't give up, it'll definitely be quite the unique shiny! I've been hunting for one myself for quite a while...I'd estimate somewhere around 1100 soft resets for Turtwig now.

Since a friend of mine at SPPf got a shiny Lapras, I've been totally obsessed with getting one. The best part is, she provided a picture of her shiny Lapras, so I can stare at it in awe all day...

...No, I'm not crazy.

Good luck, everyone.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I haven't been here in ages. I have been busy with school work. I don't get anywere near aslong as I used to. Have been soft reseting for Torchic on Sapphire some more. Will look later but staying after school for the gaming tournament.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Nope :(

I have Fire Red and Staryu/Starmie is a version exclusive Pokemon only to Leaf Green :(

I've done fishing in Lilycove and the majority are Wailmers

I don't own a Nintendo DS or Diamond/Pearl :(

However, if I do purchase a Leaf Green sometime in the future, then I'll definitely go for it :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
well over the weekend I hatched over 200 eggs trying for shiny psyduck but no luck, I also beat the pkmnleague and got radar tried chaining for shiny buizel but no luck there, i got a chain of pichu up to 18 for my best chain to date. I also got the action replay codes to get darkrai, shaymin, and arceus(don't think bad of me, i have neither the time or the money to go to a nitendo event) none of them were shiny and I will not use codes to find shinys, its redundant and comepletely removes the point of them being shiny.

oh yeah I forgot, in case you though i just put the codes in and got them with unlimited masterballs or something, I just used ar to get the items needed as well as the manaphy egg, but i fought them all and somehow with arceus caught them, im still wondering how my team stood up to him seeing as how they were 20 lvls below him.

I forgot to mention this when I joined but the shiny starly I caught had the pokerus to lol, I got mad lucky that day. then the next day that damn shiny quagsire got away

Last edited:

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
Years
Well, Beldum isn't my swarm anymore so I'm chaining Pidgey (I own 7) 2 of which are in the daycare and are Lvl 51 and the other 5 are Lvl 1 which I just Hatched.

The best 1 I have is a Serious and it's moves are

Air Slash
Roost
Tailwind
Mirror Move

And now it's Lvl 14

So now on for a Shiny Pidgey...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I've been SRing for Lapras since I got back from school about an hour ago.

I have a sudden longing for a shiny Cyndaquil, so I will re-begin breeding for it. When I stopped, I was breeding for a flawless SAtk/SDef/Speed Cyndaquil with a flawless SDef/Speed mother and flawless SAtk father. There's a little bit less than a 1% chance (1 in 101) of those particular IVs being passed down, but once they are passed, my breeding will become a whole lot less painful.

Edit: I will be SRing for Lapras (or trying to, at least) while I breed for the eggs.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey guys. I just got a Shiny Charmander through a trade here at PC. I have traded with Color Me Evil and well now I have 2 shiny pokemon.

Its stats are:
Careful Nature
HP:11
Atk:6
Def:5
Sp.Atk:5
Sp.Def:6
Speed:6
Moves:
Growl
Ember
SmokeScreen
Draon Rage

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Edit: I will be SRing for Lapras (or trying to, at least) while I breed for the eggs.

EDIT!!!!!:ARGHH I forgot you can SR for a Lapras in Saffron I think... :P But I know you can :( DARN!

I have a theory...I'm going to trade ALL my Pokemon from Fire red onto my Emerald, restart my FR and do it all over again :D This time, I won't pickup any possible pokemon!

After trading a million and one Pokemon over from Emerald to FireRed and EV training all my party, I'm finally ready to look for a shiny. I really really NEED a Shiny Staryu sometime in my life :P

Any ideas for easier shinies (a certain Pokemon ONLY shows up in a certain area, Sr, etc)???? Thanks and gratsz Lil Dill on your new Shiny Charmander :)

Back