Thread: 6th Gen CoroCoro Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2013 (8:09 PM).
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
    It's incredibly common for people to find these little patterns and supposed "hints" as long as they benefit their preconceived theories.

I'd like to believe Slyveon will be either "Love" or "Fairy" type, but Flying works too. That being, said, nothing is confirmed and ultimately all of this speculation will just leave us disappointed.

Yeah, a lot of that stuff points to a Flying-type, but wasn't there a lot of debate over Reshiram and Zekrom being Dark/Light dragons respectively because of their representation and coloring? That was quickly put to rest and plenty of people were disappointed.
    you don't have to worry about me being disappointed, i don't really have a preference for what type it is, any new pokemon is awesome with me since it brings more strategy to the game. of course if you only judge by appearance that it'll be a new type you'll be disappointed, i'm not saying this'll be a light type because it looks like one and i'm sure as heck not saying it looks like a flying type, but you always find some sort of clue about these things that turn out to be right, it may not be a flying type, but this sure does seem like something they would do.

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
    my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
    "Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu