• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
FFXV - finished within the last few months. Love the overall experience, and really fun, especially the Leviathan fight. Got to say that I hate the amount of DLC content. Makes early buyers feel robbed of so much content, sadly. ;/

For Honor - Basically melee COD. Loved this game but it seems that all the functional errors have lost a large part of it's following, and lately me included. Nobushi is a great main, js ;)

Years
I've been playing a LOT of Pokemon X as of recent, but I suck at Pokemon...badly. I got seven badges, the legendary, and over five boxes of different species of Pokemon in the PC. Most of my Pokemon are level 26-27 though. Weird I know. I've also been using the EXP share to cheat raising my Pokemon levels. I even organize my PC boxes by level order. Yeah i'm pathetic. I can't go any further unless I grind big time which I have no energy for anymore, and have no congnitive ability to make a proper team.

Anyway, I also am getting Ultra Sun as a gift soon (long story don't ask). I became so obsessed with Pokemon as of super recent, I stated saving up for regular Moon, and Gold for VC. I went into Gamestop today hoping to find regular Moon and Gold, but no luck. So I decided after much thought "enough is enough" I suck at Pokemon, and that's that. To break my curse, I bought a new and different game today at the flea market...

Glover. Frickin' Glover for N64. Getting past the practice level is impossibly rage quitting TRIPPY for me but heck a glove and a ball...IDK! After 30 minutes of gameplay, my brain was super fuzzy. Not much else to say.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Picked up Earthbound after finishing Chuggaconroy's latest lets play of it. Got to the Lost Underworld so I'm all set and ready to try and get the Magic Frypan. Dont think ill be getting Chuggas luck though. Used that up from a different 1/128 drop rip.

Years
I actually am back on the Pokemon kick. I don't care. Playing Pokemon X again. I'll just grind a little each day til I get bored so lol. It may take me a year to beat the game but oh well. :P Also, it turns out I am no longer getting Pokemon Ultra Sun as a gift so whatever. I *might* get regular Sun or Moon, but still debating it. Definetly not getting VC Gold though. I don't know why I decided against it to be honest. So in conclusion: Currently playing Pokemon X. As for Glover....i'll return to it....EVENTUALLY

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I just got back into playing Pokémon, but I kinda emerged into the GTA community in the past few months. There's a game in the GTAForums called the Chain Game where multiple people try to create a 100% save game taking turns and whatnot, which I find pretty fun and worth spending my free time with.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Finally have been able to put some time into Red Dead 2, and man, it's been great! The drunken mission might be the best thing ever.

Still unsure if I wanna get Pokemon Let's Go. At the very least it could be fun to play with the nephew.

Last edited:
Years
Jumping between Let's Go Pikachu and Bravely Default. =) Never finished BD so I made a new file to remember everything that happened. hopefully i can get through it this time aaa

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I've been switching between Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Pok?mon Art Academy, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. :p

It depends on how much spare time I have, really. Right now I'm on Theatrhythm.

TY

StarCraft II coops and Destiny 2 leveling up my first made character cause i abandoned warlocks for too long

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
Started playing through Pokémon Emerald again yesterday night. Finished a playthrough of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story yesterday as well, and will definitely be getting the 3DS remakes that are coming out in January.

I had been playing Let's Go Pikachu, but have gotten bored of it.

Last edited:

TY

played a bit of Forza Horizon 3, because i had no money for 4 and 4 has no Toyota Supra :(

Years
I've been avoiding pretty much everything on my PS4 (mainly Spider-Man, but a bunch of other games too) since I picked up my Switch last week, and have been playing Let's Go Eevee.

Years
I decided to play Castlevania: Lords of Shadow after 5 years and I love it so far. Been also playing Metroid: Samus Returns on 3DS lately.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
As for now, I'm jumping between Kirby Star Allies and ABZÛ. Kirby Star Allies' latest update happens to come out at this time, while ABZÛ on Switch has just been released, too.

Back