• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkwiz's Sprites.

How are my sprites?

• Wonderful! I Love 'em!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Good! Not like 0mg!1!!!1one! 1 luv th3m!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Eh...Ok

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Not very good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG MY EYES ARE ON FIRE GET RIDE OF THEM

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Hi all! Darkwiz787 here with all my sprites to date! BTW I do all kinds of sprites! Here I will demonstrate them all!

POKEMON SPRITES

mmhmmaw8.png

TRAINER SPRITES
amethystspritescd6.png

PIXEL ART

(too big too show om POKECOMMUNITY. PLEASE CLICK ON IT)

That's all for now, But expect more stuff to come in the future!

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
that's a whole lot to look at! there's some good stuff in here. i luv the no outline pop art ones, like seedot, bulby. those are cool looking. BUT! i have seen some one else with the exact same seedot. so it is either a very big coincidence that you did the same uncommon style, on the same pokemon, or else i smell conspiracy here!

most of the recolors are weird to look at, like blaziken, the colors dont go together good. the blastoise recolor with venu's pallette is excellent though!

non of your fusions stand out to me that much though. you went fuse happy on the bottom black and yellow ones. they are like three story towers of pokemon, they are just weird...

the scratches arent too bad, ive seen worse, but ive also seen better. they seem to flat, add more shading into them so they dont look as 3D.

the crystals are alright, but on blaze's face, and sceptiles face, there's a really bad looking white patch by the eyes. it needs to be fixed because it doesnt fit the whole grove of the sprite.

You have skill, when your actually trying, or not joking around. Keep Spriting!

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
that's a whole lot to look at! there's some good stuff in here. i luv the no outline pop art ones, like seedot, bulby. those are cool looking. BUT! i have seen some one else with the exact same seedot. so it is either a very big coincidence that you did the same uncommon style, on the same pokemon, or else i smell conspiracy here!

most of the recolors are weird to look at, like blaziken, the colors dont go together good. the blastoise recolor with venu's pallette is excellent though!

non of your fusions stand out to me that much though. you went fuse happy on the bottom black and yellow ones. they are like three story towers of pokemon, they are just weird...

the scratches arent too bad, ive seen worse, but ive also seen better. they seem to flat, add more shading into them so they dont look as 3D.

the crystals are alright, but on blaze's face, and sceptiles face, there's a really bad looking white patch by the eyes. it needs to be fixed because it doesnt fit the whole grove of the sprite.

You have skill, when your actually trying, or not joking around. Keep Spriting!

Thanks! I know some of the ice sprites don't look great, but there old sprites. I've been spriting for quite a while. And I know my fusions can be weird at times. I like to make them look funny! But I did go a bit crazy with the big black and gold guy. Dark war cloud, a popular spriter on youtube held A contest, And i entered with the big guy.

And Abot the lineless sprite, that was my work. but I don't like it. I Won't be making more lineless sprites. I only tried iot because I found a big website with lot's of tutorials. Lineless was one of them!

Thanks for your Comment, I'll try to improve!

And BTW, I won't stop spriting for a LOOOOOONG time :)

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Update!

Ok, nothing really at all, but with the anouncement of the DSi, it thought "hey, why not make a sprite?" So i did :)

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
Years
Ok, nothing really at all, but with the anouncement of the DSi, it thought "hey, why not make a sprite?" So i did :)
Heh. I still don't understand what's the point of having a cam in a DS.

Great sprites, like the iPod thing going on. I'm probably going to do that (I'll credit!)

Nice sprite. I'll be waiting for US release. ><

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
riolouke0.png

Wahoo! MY first scratch that has nothing stolen from another pokemon. (Exept his right arm..) It could be improved, so tell me where i made a mistake and i'll try to fix it!

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Ok, Another Update! ( Is this considered double posting??)

Some fusions And A new porgon- PorygonPHLAT! ( A porygon With elements from Paper Mario.)

psycatgu6.png

porygonphlatgo6.png

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
More Updates
Mew Deyoxys Form

Spoiler:

Crellesa, Cressilia Prevo
Spoiler:

Joekashgan
Spoiler:

Magnkashgan, Joekashgan Evo
Spoiler:

Slimer, Muk Evo
Spoiler:

Notice: Joekashgan is 100% made by me. It is NOT stolen from ANYWHERE. It has the same concept as another (that I believe is on this site) But this was Actually based on someone on youtubes sprite, but his was a D/P sandshrew, And i wanted to make a firered version of it. So if someone has this sprite in the same pose, I DID NOT steal it.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
i like the new kangashkans. you did a nice job with the originality of the magnkashgan... how ever you say that...but dont think that i dont notice that joey is a sandshrew, and mag is edited from a rhydon...try scratching em!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I reported your thread unfortunately. :\

I was kind of impressed by some of your work, until I saw the Raikou Pixel Art.
Sorry dude, we're not stupid. That was sprite theft.
I've seen that Pixel Art Raikou somewhere before you made this thread.

Sprite theft is serious. It can result in some serious infraction points, or even a ban.
Be careful next time dude, okay.

Other than that, your work is pretty good, though the shape of Chatot in the Pixel Art area bugs me.

EDIT: Through further examination, Chatot's line-art looks better, compared to the ones with color. :/
That's just me though. <P

Last edited:

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
hmm?

That is my Raikou!
I spent hours on it!
I even made it just for pokemon Citrine!
Find me that other one, and i'll do a zoomed in comparison!
But I swear of my own life that that is 1000% mine.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
I reported your thread unfortunately. :\

I was kind of impressed by some of your work, until I saw the Raikou Pixel Art.
Sorry dude, we're not stupid. That was sprite theft.
I've seen that Pixel Art Raikou somewhere before you made this thread.

Sprite theft is serious. It can result in some serious infraction points, or even a ban.
Be careful next time dude, okay.
K, Wind~... pass the baton to me.

Pixel Overs like that are incredibly common, and it's not unlikely that the OP just picked the same concept for a sprite as someone else. If it were a scratch, mix, or something like that, you'd probably be right, but since it's a pixel over with only one real way to do it, I'm pretty much certain there's no sprite theft here.

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Thanks, Mobile Tsk
GP_Arts: Yes, I know my sprites are neatley disgised pokemon (especially the sandshrew) But you rong about Magnkashgan! It's actually based off a Nidoking.LOL.
And wind, the other place you might have seen this is in the rom hacking section. i postes there for pokemon citrine once.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
K, Wind~... pass the baton to me.

Pixel Overs like that are incredibly common, and it's not unlikely that the OP just picked the same concept for a sprite as someone else. If it were a scratch, mix, or something like that, you'd probably be right, but since it's a pixel over with only one real way to do it, I'm pretty much certain there's no sprite theft here.

Probably. :/

It just really confused me, and I've seen it somewhere else before you making this thread, and I accused you of sprite theft. I'm sorry.

Other than that, your sprites are pretty good~

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
it is...isnt it...
ive made that mistake before, i confuse nidoking edits and rhydon edits... they have the same body form and angles...

either way, it's still good ^_^

i just noticed the cresselia prevo, and i think it looks awesome! you did a nice job editing it!
i'm also looking at slimer again, and i see no difference from a muk except the eye color and the "slime" color tone...how is he supposed to be different? (don't say the mustache b/c a muk could very well drip some sludge down his face and have that as well)

...ok, ive been typing this up, and its taken me about ten minutes b/c winds little trapinch animation! It's so hypno-tising!!!
Hypno-tising.png

mNe0szVjI9.gif

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Meh... I know, Slimers not much different, just bigger. It is supposed to be re-made, and to look more dark/poison type.
So yeah, its not done, (still has to be re-made) but right now, I like it!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
dont get me wrong, l like it too! i think it looks great, i was just saying...

anyhow, youre doing a great job, keep up the great work!

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
very nice. although, some of them in your first post look a bit......strange. like that sandslash-raichu thing. kinda.......strange=)

The Evil pikachu and Plusle are odd. to quote HoppyFred, they're "odd like oddish"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back