• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Warrior

Ocarina of Time - OOT

The Hero of Time, and more...
Years
The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Warrior [Now in Prototype Phase Production!]

Fullsize.png

Story:

The crack in the hole to the forest's sword is unnoticed by many...
A small child, by the name of Link is on a mission to collect a sword and a shield. A Kokiri boy tells him of a secret hole, known to many as the Hole of Z. Link is about to enter, when he notices the crack. Being curious, he touches it...
The entire wall caves down. The sword is lost forever.

SEVEN YEARS PASS

Link, the Kokiri boy that grew up still lives in the forest. An outcast he is, from the other children. The Deku Tree's Spirit gaurds the Kokiri, since he died in vain. Then, in the middle of the night, the Deku Spirit leads Link into Hyrule Field. Much has changed...
The King of Theives, Ganondorf has taken over Hyrule. By stealing the three Spiritual Stones, he opened the Door of Time. There, the Master Sword waited. Using the magic of the Gerudos, he extracted the sword's spirit, Fi, and pulled the now normal sword out of the pedestal. The Sacred Realm corrupted at his touch. The Triforce went to Ganondorf, Zelda, and the Triforce of Courage remained in the realm. No one was worthy enough.

Link slowlys escapes Gerudo watches, which knew today the Hero which would bring the Destruction of the Gerudo King. Their oracle, the lost Oracle of Time had been tortured to tell. Ganondorf searches the forest for Link, but he is gone. He stays in Kakariko Fortress. There, two famous bladesmiths of Termina, offer to forge the Kakariko Blade.
As Link journeys through the broken Hyrule Kingdom, he tries to tear apart Ganon's control over the land. He battles the Deku Spirit, cursed, to save Kokiri Forest from Twilight. He saves hidden stone of the Gerudos from a Steel Knuckle. He defeats the evil King Wind Fish in a sword duel to save the Zoras.

Then, Ganondorf knows he will try to enter the Temple of Time. Ganon pulls the Master Sword out of the pedestal again, to destroy it. Link barely saves the sword from Ganon's forces. Though the sword in no more powerful than his old Kakariko Blade. The Elemental Medallions are needed to restore its power.
Finally, with the medallions, he battles the legendary Ganon.

Unfourtunetly, Ganon swipes Zelda, which slowly kills her. Zelda tells Link that he must collect the three pieces of the Triforce to fullfill his destiny. Zelda gives Link the Triforce of Wisdom. Then, Link returns to the Hole of Z, and a portal to a new realm opens. There, he collects the Triofrce of Courage. Finally, with two pieces in hand, he battles Ganondorf with the Blade of Evil's Bane and the two Triforces pieces. Link does the finished blow and Ganon falls backwards off the tallest tower in his castle. Link hears a gut-renching scream as Ganon falls into the lava moat around his castle.
The final Triforce piece flies up to Link as the other two react. Link returns to a time seven years ago. The Triforce has sealed the crack, forever. Link picks up the Kokiri Sword, and continues the stroy as the Hero of Time.

Hyrule_%2528Ocarina_of_Time%2529.png

Landmarks:

Ganon's Castle: The most evil place in Hyrule.
Undead City: Used to be Hyrule Castle Town. Full of Redeads and Stalfos.
Kakariko Fortress: The Shekiah are protecting their village from Ganondorf's evil powers.
Gerudo Ranch: The Gerudos breed the finest black stallions.
Zora's Volcano: Death Mountain previously
The Graveyard: Much larger due to Ganondorf's bloody reign.
Hyrule Field: Dark and gloomy
Kokiri Forest: Withered and full of evil plants.
Dead Deku Tree: Covered in burns when Ganondorf stole the Kokiri's Emerald.
Twilight Woods: The Lost Woods, worse...
Ganon's River: Zora's River is now Ganons
Ganon's Fountain: The water powers Ganondorf's evil factories.
Lake Hylia: Little more than a empty crater.
Gerudo Valley: Twinrova guards the valley.
Gerudo's Castle: Their fortress, much more evil.
Grand Desert: The wasteland is no longer. You may see Goron camps here
Desert Colossus: Houses the Ganondorf Temple.

Major Deaths in the Lost Warrior: (This game is going to be dark)

Kokiri Race: After you leave Kokiri Forest
Darunia: Starvation
Ruto: Digested by Jabu-Jabu
Impa: Killed while defending Zelda
King and Queen of Hyrule: Struck down by Ganondorf
Nabooru: Killed for being a traitor
Zelda: Ganondorf finishs her off. She gives Link her Triforce
Kakariko Villagers: Destroyed by Ganondorf
Ganondorf: Link kills him in the end. Zelda's spirit returns Link to the beginning of the game. Link carrys out the Ocarina of Time story.

Tribes:

Gorons - In campsites around Hyrule. Near extinction.
Zoras - King Wind Fish has brought the Zoras to evil.
Hylians - Hiding in Karkariko Fortress
Shekiah - Fighting Ganondorf's evil
Undead - In Undead City
Gerudos - Main race of Hyrule
Kokiri - Hiding in their houses in Kokiri Village
Twili - In the Twilight Woods.
Darknuts - Ganon's main fighters.

Dungeons:

Forest Temple (In Twilight): The north part of the Lost Woods is now owned by the Twili race.
Item: Fairy Bow
Boss: Deku Spirit
Reward: Twili's Emerald

Gerudo's Castle: The Gerudo's are the main race of Hyrule
Item: Gerudo Bomb Bag
Boss: Steel Knuckle
Reward: Gerudo's Ruby

Zora's Volcano: Ganondorf is testing the Zora King of Evil by moving the Zoras in the volcano.
Item: Boomerang
Boss: King Wind Fish
Reward: Zora's Sapphire

Hyrulian Dungeons: Below Undead City
Items: Ice Arrows, Lens of Truth
Boss: Ganonodorf 1st Time
Reward: Master Sword

Dead Deku Tree: Explorer the charred interior of the Deku Tree.
Item: Fire Arrows
Boss: Deku Spirit
Reward: Forest Medallion

Dodongo's Cavern: Bring the Gorons back home!
Item: Megaton Hammer
Boss: Emperor Dodongo
Reward: Fire Medallion

Ganon's Water Factory: The dark factories at Ganon's Fountain
Item: Longshot
Boss: Stalmaster
Reward: Water Medallion

Impa's Grave: The grave of Impa
Item: Hover Boots?
Boss: Acroskulltula
Reward: Shadow Medallion

Ganondorf Temple: Hidden in the Desert Colossus
Item: ???
Boss: Stone Defender
Reward: Spirit Medallion

Sacred Realm: The corrupted realm
Item: Light Arrows
Boss: Ganondorf 2nd Time
Reward: Light Medallion

Ganon's Castle 1st Time: Save Zelda!
Boss: Ganon 1st Time
Reward: Triforce of Wisdom

The Hole of Z: The place your destiny broke
Boss: Destiny
Reward: Triforce of Courage

Ganon's Castle Final Time: Finish Ganondorf off
Boss Ganondorf Final Time, Ganon Final Time
Reward: Triforce of Power

Sidequests:

Antiforce: Collect the three pieces to unlock many hidden rooms in dungeons!

Tralier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY2YhX_tdH8

Blog:

Under Construction by PCManiac

Coming soon for Project Zelda Engine Update 4.

I need a a spriter to work on this project. (If anyone knows a good website to get Zelda sprites or a spriter, tell me!)

Spriter - I will need sprites in ALttP style.

Thanks To,
Myself - For running this game.
Frisky - For the amazing logo
PZE Team - For their engine and hard work.
Darknessoul - Mapping
Xabia - Gave ideas for equipment.
PokeLord3 - Some story plans
Demon Lord - Checked my ideas
PCManiac - A Few Scripts, Creating Traliers
Rainroll89 - Dungeon Ideas
Poecollecter - Surfing the internet for sprites.

Game Master Productions 2010 - 2012

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
First of all, it's nice to see someone using the Project Zelda engine. I fiddled with it myself, it's one of the better ones out there. However your story does bother me a little. First of all the hero just "accidently" leaves Kokiri Forest forever, you may need to expand on how that happens. Also to mention that the Temple of Time isn't that difficult to find. Assuming it still remains in Hyrule Town, or Undead City as you have called it. I think your story needs to be worked on a bit and made a bit deeper. Explain why Ganon is looking for the Triforce. If he already rules the area then why?

Anyway, if you're looking for more members to help you out, I do recommend getting some screenshots and visuals together. PC is a good forum to try get people to help out, but you could try RMXP Unlimited and other Zelda based forums.

Ocarina of Time - OOT

Years
Sorry, that story up there is a bit old. The dead Deku Tree's spirit leads Link out of Kokiri Forest to fullfill his destiny. Ganon has the Triforce of Power, Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom, and no one has the Triforce of Courage (Since Link never was important) If Ganon collects all three, his evil kingdom will have no end. I'll put a new story up soon. I have no screenies because the PZE is at update 3. I'm waiting for Update 4, because of all the new features.

I'll post the updated story soon!

Muddy

Oshawott Luvr
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2012
Nice game OoT! Looks like you put some work into this. I see you now have a team alongside with you. Keep up the good work!

Ocarina of Time - OOT

Years
Hey guys, I would like some feedback from the PC. I'm trying to explain everything but it's kind of hard to keep up with all the threads. My main page is at the PZE forums (link in sig) but I also have one in RMXP Unlimited. Please try to provide feedback for this game. Oh yes, the more feedback given to a thread, the more pre-release screenshots or story I release.

If you think this game will never become a real game, I wish to metion that me, PCMainac and Darknessoul (team members) have started to work on the prototype version. Again, most of my news is on the PZE forums.

Muddy

Oshawott Luvr
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2012
Keep up the good work, Ocarina. I hope to see screenshots soon.

Back