• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2015
Just wondering. Does anyone have a list of all of the TMs in the games and their locations? I tried searching through the thread but it wasn't being very helpful... >.<

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
Pokemon Raptor EX Download

Can anyone give me a link to download this game? Megaupload no longer exists. I'm playing the original pokemon raptor, but really want to play the ex version. Please give me something. Thanks.

I tried to do the download from mediafire, but when i click on the game it wont open.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
Can somebody help me? I can't find psyduck on raptor EX, all locations guides say that's located on route 02 using surf, but there is no place for surf in this area.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
Ok so I have a game-breaking problem. I've beat all the 7 gyms and I arrived at the cave where I have to show my badges to that man. However when I talk to him, he says I have no badges. When I save it clearly says I have 7 badges but when I look at the Trainer Card they cannot be seen. So is there a way to fix this problem? Because even though there are few bugs and grammatical errors in this game I still like it and I would like to finish it, but I can't continue. Any solution?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
ive got a few questions
1 where can i get the evo trade items
2 how do i get magnezon
plz help me if u can

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
This looks freaking amazing. Minor question though: does this game follow fourth generation rules about special attack versus attacks, evolution methods, type super effective charts, etc? I ask because many current RoMs followi Pokemon ruby rules. But I know this isn't a ROM hack so I was wondering which rules it follows.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
My bad for the double post but two other questions:

1) When pokemon attack the animation is just a little fireball. Is this suppose to be the case?

2) I feel like battles are running abnormally slow, but other ROMs and ROM Hacks (which I know aren't the exact same) run fine so I doubt its my computer. Any ideas?

Great job!

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
ive got a few questions
1 where can i get the evo trade items
2 how do i get magnezon
plz help me if u can

1- you can get the evo items by trading by hearts scales in a little house in daystraits city
2- you can get magnezone by trading magneton while he holds a Magnet.

I'm looking for a psyduck, i can trade for any pokemon holding any evo item or normal item

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
where can i catch bagon,electabuzz,natu and dratini......

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, I want them especially bagon,dratini and electabuzz

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
For those stuck at the Deoxys event, could you post a screenshot? That would help me find the bug. I suspect it's related to the fix I made to the event system (in the older version, Player Touch events couldn't be triggered from the left).

everytime i walk out the gym everything is fine, doexys comes, and when all the chattting, then they take me away, and then steven shows up and then we go out side, and while he tells you deoxys is at the gym to go , and when hes done talking i cannot walk one bit, in the background i hear what sounds like me walking in the wall, continually, also i realized when at that scene steven tells you to go im facing up not at steve so the wall directly behind steve is what im stuck on , i do have a screen shot, also menu still works normally, and when i click off the game or go into my dex or view my pokemon the Bumping into the wall sound stops

please help, i do not want to start over,

Dee-

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
where can i catch bagon,electabuzz,natu and dratini......

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, I want them especially bagon,dratini and electabuzz

You can find Electabuz on route 18 at the grass near breakport city, the chances of he appears is of 5%, Dratini can be found on dynas city at the cave of destiny in the first room, you must use surf on the little lake, Natu can be found on route 06 at the grass, and bagon can be found in jadefeld town at Mt. Iris 3F in the grass.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2012
My Pokemon is a Lv 9 Totidile That Knows Surf & Dive.
Trade Code:
RPEXT8LiTfF/uL1hFI41FYuuVXcHulV3BpvAzs5eVXZWhwRKFp9kYwe4SWMHu8l3B
5JV+wNmVZMHull3B7pVdwe6VXdn2NliJi/svuM61fcHulV0=

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2016
Hey, so i have this really important question:
Does the Mystery Gift EVER change? I mean, I have the Celebi mystery gift for ages and it doesn't change to a new one :\

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2012
Help. When i try to run the game it opens for like half a second then closes.?

Help!? I really want to play

Last edited:
Back