• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I just thought I'd point out that I've noticed that you guys (i.e. Supervegeta, Garet, and Ray Maverick) seem to be spelling "Ninetales" wrong. Quite frequently.
It's "Tales", as in the stories, not "Tails" as in the appendages.

Off to post I go! Or something. I dunno.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Nakuzami- Huh...didn't notice I was doing that. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, finally got a post up. Mostly dialogue on the Gold Tribe part. I figure I'd give everyone a chance to introduce themselves to each other and such.

As for Silver Tribe, you guys can pretty much do what you like in Cape City. Go to sleep if you like, or walk around the city, maybe find something to do there. If you two find something together to do, that would be cool as well. If not, you could always arrange some extra patrols and such to be placed around Cape City, especially from the end the GT are coming from. Or perhaps something else. Sorry, I can't really give you much else to do storywise atm until the GT get to a certain point. Trying to keep the two sides around on the same page.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
TrueStriker, Defender, Sword and Shield, The Swift, Wildfire, Speculum, Gallant, Vigil, Bane, The Healer, Hoodhide, Blitzkrieg, Dryad, The Prince of Light, Bloodthirster, The Keeper/Guardian, Guardia.

So if my counts right, that makes 17. It's sometimes tough to keep track, and although I may not have used the character in a while as an NPC, it doesn't necessarily mean they're gone. Rather, I just can't keep shuffling between that many in moderation. Haha, sorry.

Also, don't worry guys if your posts are a bit on the short side. As long as they are over the 100 word minimum in the rules, I'm good with it.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@IceFyr1928- Yep! There's still space, and sure thing. You're reserved. Get your SU when you can.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
So, I just wanted to pop in and comment a bit on Genevieve's breakdown. This has kind of been something I have been working up to in my past posts. I'm not really sure if the foreshadowing had been distinct enough to be noticed. She has never been "normal" I mean, she was always crazy in a certain way, but not like this.

Just hoping I did a good enough job dropping hints to this culmination point. :\

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Uh...
...I'm not sure what to say. I'm not sure that Auron's order alone is what made Genevieve break down. More like, it sparked the fuse, if you'd been working up to it.

...Scar's not gonna be able to refuse, is he? Anyways, back to finding Swift.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Uh...
...I'm not sure what to say. I'm not sure that Auron's order alone is what made Genevieve break down. More like, it sparked the fuse, if you'd been working up to it.

...Scar's not gonna be able to refuse, is he? Anyways, back to finding Swift.

Exactly! She has always been a powder keg ready to explode. The way I look at it (and way too many hours spent researching psychology for a RP... *cough*) this is just the straw that broke the camel's back. I've dropped hints since my first post that there was a breakdown coming, they just might have been subtle.

The brain can only take so much, especially when you consider what kind of work she specializes in. Manipulation and deceit. There have been interesting studies that show people who are habitual liars can actually lose their sanity into these "personas" that they portray, they lose who they are. This, combined with the attack by Sovereign, her effort expended in meeting up with Hanso, Auron playing everything close to the vest, and her already volatile nature; converge to one point.

That was the hope anyway. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
This was very well done, Claire*! I commend you. I'm glad you're getting an opportunity to develop your character like this.

Now how to post without drawing the ire of a certain mod...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Aww, Genevieve's creator is so self conscious, the contrast is almost funny! :D You did alright, I'd say! Though I didn't expect it..

Last edited:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
This was very well done, Claire*! I commend you. I'm glad you're getting an opportunity to develop your character like this.

Now how to post without drawing the ire of a certain mod...

Thanks! :3

Shh...don't speak of the mods....they lurk and hunt down posts like rabid hyenas... >_>
Those we do not speak of will spare us no mercy. But what is life without a little danger? xD

Back