• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Harvest Moon Fan Club - Roundin' Up The Livestock!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Awesome! Sign Me Up!

Name: roen52
Favorite HM Game: Another Wonderful Life(Gamecube)
Reason for Joining: While I'm not the best fan of the series having only played two of the games in full being the one for the gameboy whose name eludes me and Another Wonderful Life but I greatly enjoyed them. I don't think I ever married the blond haired bachelor in Another Wonderful Life and always went for either the black haired farmer or the hippy who lived in that tent thing. I have A New Beginning on my 3DS but I haven't touched it yet.

Isamu Akai

The Chosen One
Years
Hi guys i just want to share this.

yesterday when im playing harvest moon more friends of mineral town
my character got a dream event it is the harvest sprites combine together and
it form the Gourmet^_^

a Very rare event right.....

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm back! I'm sorry I forgot to announce my absence, I've been in New Jersey the past week cx

Roen, I definitely recommend that you give A New Beginning for the 3DS a shot when you get the chance, it's really different from Another Wonderful Life and any of the GameBoy games; it's so unique and fun, you can customize your entire character, farm, village, etc! I added you to the member list as well!

Isamu, I've heard of those weird dreams! I think I got one or two but I never got that one, that sounds a little creepy o_o

So, the Gourmet is just all of the Harvest Sprites combined together? XD

Also, we now have 15 members, that makes me so happy ;o;

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I'm back! I'm sorry I forgot to announce my absence, I've been in New Jersey the past week cx

Roen, I definitely recommend that you give A New Beginning for the 3DS a shot when you get the chance, it's really different from Another Wonderful Life and any of the GameBoy games; it's so unique and fun, you can customize your entire character, farm, village, etc! I added you to the member list as well!

Isamu, I've heard of those weird dreams! I think I got one or two but I never got that one, that sounds a little creepy o_o

I'm near the end of Summer on the first year and I'm really liking it so far though the speed and manner in which the main character can build houses and other building is interesting to say the least.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Name: Yusshin
Favorite HM Game: That's a hard one. I like Harvest Moon 64, Harvest Moon: Magical Melodies and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life equally. GBA's Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town was fantastic, though! And the 3DS game... Ugh, I lov'em all! :( What's a girl to do.
Reason for Joining: I love Harvest Moon. I love how simplistic it is as well as how it's pretty much the only game of its genre to ever amount to anything. The characters are endearing and the story is enjoyable. Plus, I get to have my own farm without the smell! Baabaa! :D

Isamu Akai

The Chosen One
Years

welcome roen52!!! your 15th member.....

Yeah all the harvest sprites combine and form gourmet it really creeps me out
but its a rare event so im happy (to AzaleaLightning)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Welcome Yusshin!! It's nice to have you c: Owning a farm without the smell is probably the best thing about Harvest Moon XD That reminds me of a picture I saw on Tumblr today that I'll link to on the end of this post, I won't directly post the image because of language.

roen52, ah yeah, in ANB you have to hoard SO much stuff it's kind of ridiculous ;n; Some of the stuff you need for building materials is weird too, I think mint or chamomile is needed for one house!

Isamu, can't you marry gourmet too? Does that mean you're really marrying every one of the harvest sprites? o:

Funny Harvest Moon image, linked for crude language. It's Harvest Moon farming vs real life farming xP

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Maybe the building comes with built-in incense? :v

In any case, I have Twin Towns but I never play it lol... Shame on me!

Years
Name: lynds
Favorite HM Game: Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life (played this one the most)
Reason for Joining: Loved the series since I saw my friend play it either on SNES or 64 ><

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Name: Cavalreaper
Favorite HM Game: Magical Melody
Reason for Joining: I'm a huge fan of Harvest Moon. It has to be one of my favorite video game series of all time. Picking my favorite installment is pretty tough. I own Animal Parade, Tree of Tranquility, Harvest Moon 64, Grand Bazaar, Magical Melody, A New Beginning, and Sunshine Islands. They're all fantastic. I really need to get my hands on a copy of Back to Nature.

Isamu Akai

The Chosen One
Years
"Isamu, can't you marry gourmet too? Does that mean you're really marrying every one of the harvest sprites? o:"

other say you can marry gourmet and even kappa but i dont think marrying one of the harvest sprite........@ azalealightning

oh hi welcome yusshin...........nice username it very cute.......

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Welcome lynds and Cavalreaper! You've been added to the list cx

Built-in incense would be very nice... *o*

I know you can't marry the Harvest Sprites, but in theory if you're marrying Gourmet and he's made of the Harvest Sprites, then... XD

Isamu Akai

The Chosen One
Years
wow im so very happy our farm(club) is getting bigger

welcome Cavalreaper and lynds....

@azalea:but in the story gourmet is from other town that visiting mineral town
every cooking festival right?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
lynds, a release date hasn't been announced yet for ANB in EU... Maybe they're just being really slow with the translations or something ;n;

Isamu, that could just be a cover on the Harvest Sprites' part so that they don't give it away :o

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
@Azalea;

Yeah, you need both mint and chamomile to build the Restaurant if I'm not mistaken. I think the strangest thing I've had to hoard though is weeds.

Years
lynds, a release date hasn't been announced yet for ANB in EU... Maybe they're just being really slow with the translations or something ;n;

Isamu, that could just be a cover on the Harvest Sprites' part so that they don't give it away :o

That sucks.

I am not sure if I want to play Tale of Two Towns. What is the gameplay like?

Back