• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Remake of a previous thread. As of 7th Gen there are now 802 Pokemon known to the public and this thread is about going through each one and saying something about it!

Post a number with its corresponding Pokemon in the National Dex, and also make sure to add a comment. Example is below:
#025 Pikachu

It's the mascot, and it's both speedy and cute.

If you need a link to each Pokemon's National Dex number, this list can help: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/all. Once you get to #802 Marshadow, the next poster starts back from #001 Bulbasaur and the same process happens over again.

I'll start...

#001 Bulbasaur

It's cute but surprisingly an underrated starter.

Years
#006 Charizard

And now the poster-child (or should I say, not dragon?) of the Pokemon series. I once loved Mega Charizard X... but then Alain had to use it to cheat his way to the Kalos League victory.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
#007 Squirtle

Apparently this Water starter Pokémon also have some cool side as well.
giphy.gif

Years
#009 Blastoise

And that makes me land on each fully-evolved Kanto starter. How can you not love those cannons?

Years
#018 Pidgeot

When Ash's Pidgeotto evolved into Pidgeot... it didn't get glory and only existed to be let go of by Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back