• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar06's Trade Shop (Trading Shinies, Events, and many more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Is your Greninja Max EVs aswell or is it just IVs? If so, can you trade me your shiny greninja for shiny tapu koko?

Not sure if maxed tho, I think? Maybe most probably yes. Sadly I already have a shiny tapu koko, do you have any other pokemon for trade? Events, other shinies, etc?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
Not sure if maxed tho, I think? Maybe most probably yes. Sadly I already have a shiny tapu koko, do you have any other pokemon for trade? Events, other shinies, etc?

I have shiny Uxie, Azumarill, Alolan Ninetails, Mawile, Bannetteand non shiny 20th celebi plus a few other legendaries.

Years
I have shiny Uxie, Azumarill, Alolan Ninetails, Mawile, Bannetteand non shiny 20th celebi plus a few other legendaries.

The event celebi looks nice :D I can trade my greninja for it. Oh and when can you trade btw? Was wondering if you find any other pokemon in my shop for shiny uxie and azumarill? :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
The event celebi looks nice :D I can trade my greninja for it. Oh and when can you trade btw? Was wondering if you find any other pokemon in my shop for shiny uxie and azumarill? :)

I can trade now. And ill do uxie and azumarill for shiny gible and shiny shinx if you have them. my IGN for moon is Sean and for OR its HollyMay.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey there!! Yep I didn't saw this quickly due to the page transition :D Thanks for letting me know. I like Ricky the Machamp and that redis shiny Mareanie you have. Is that okay with you? Thanks :) oh and when will you be up for trade?

That works perfectly with me! I can trade tonight at GMT-3 after 9pm. (: I'll be done with all my finals and everything, as I'm currently finishing it all up now!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Ok sure will try catching you at those times :)

Alternatively since I'm procrastinating now, I can trade now if you're available hahaha. The Pokemon are all ready for you anyway ^^

EDIT: I'm also interested in your Adamant Pheromosa! What would you like from my shop?

Last edited:
Years
Alternatively since I'm procrastinating now, I can trade now if you're available hahaha. The Pokemon are all ready for you anyway ^^

EDIT: I'm also interested in your Adamant Pheromosa! What would you like from my shop?

Oh yeah sure :) just checked your shop and I want that shiny phione you have :) will that be fair trade with you? Thanks :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Oh yeah sure :) just checked your shop and I want that shiny phione you have :) will that be fair trade with you? Thanks :)

Yeah, that's a fair trade. Are you available to trade soon? Let me just clone the Phione, and I can be online in a few minutes. ^^ I'm finally done with my semester, so I'm on summer break now!

Years
Yeah, that's a fair trade. Are you available to trade soon? Let me just clone the Phione, and I can be online in a few minutes. ^^ I'm finally done with my semester, so I'm on summer break now!

Yeah sure :) let me clone pheromosa too then I'll be online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back