• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would be surprised if six more posts passes through before tonight. Considering that because of the age group of those that usually post here in PT, this place barely gets any activity until around 4pm or so.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're already a Ghost Pokemon though, so it wouldn't make much of a difference if you get 100.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
98, thought there would be more action while I was at school >.>

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Aw ;; /wanted to become one, but then that would give me a third type...

I could totally be Grass/Ghost and be unique. But then I could also be a Shedinja. Which totally fits this game because there are ninja ghosts when you least expect it.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

wow...i got really bored after not having mine for a bit more than a week...most of my people in white forest ran away...

i sometimes almost wish that i went to a public school so i wouldn't be as bored, but decide against it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My White forest isn't going to have anyone in it anymore, lulz. Luckily, I don't think my brother has beat the Elite Four yet so right when he does so I'll Entralink with him and get some people back.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i had a few people when i first got there...more than i have now, that's for sure...but then i got more from my brother. i only wish that they wou'd drop items more often...all i ever got were pokeballs and yellow shards...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? Damn. :/ That means that my brother or sister won't have anyone in their Black City/White Forest. Nintendo should have really done a better job with that; not everyone has the ability to entralink with people, and people like to take their time to get through the game.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

you got that right. i normally take my time, but pretty much rushed specifically so that i could have a lot of people. and it probably doesn't help either that the pokemon in these games are really strong...well, not that strong, but still. i did the pokemon league before i wanted to with levels way weaker than the average they have, and not to mention when i came to the new routes and found that zekrom (being my strongest by quite a few levels) weren't really strong enough to fight the new pokemon...

Back