• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stone In My Hand.

Crux

Evermore
Years
A world of complete peace.
A world of no privacy, and one of no freedom.
If you lived in such a world, would you be content, or would you rebel?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd rebel out of sheer boredom just so I could bring chaos back into the world even if it was for just an instant.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Could live in one. But I think eventualy It might get boring. Or not. The complete opposite sounds a bit more terrifying. But maybe that could be what I want. :D

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'd be fine with it since chances are I'd be born into it and grow up with it. Basically I wouldn't know any better. But if I woke up tomorrow and found out that the world was at peace but the price was a camera in my bathroom and brutal punishment if I stepped out of line, I'd probably off myself.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
If that's the price of peace, then it comes at much too high a cost. I would rebel... and anybody who wouldn't is destined for a life of boredom even in this world.

Back