• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Alright, if you want it that way, then here are a few ideas you can tinker with.

Steelix Scizor Steelix.

Magnemite, Magneton, Forretress

Skarmory, Scizor, Forretress.

The thing I'm worried about though, is that fact that these are all last stage evolution Pokémon, and for the second or third gym, that may be unbalanced.

Scompi

Well, to be exact, it's the 4th gym. Anyways, that's true Razmaster, it will probably be unbalanced. How about Lv.24 Skarmory, Lv.24 Scizor, Lv.28 Steelix?

Just a very minor update, I started mapping Ecruteak... Oh, and about a demo...Which would everyone prefer:

1- Travelling up to Route 38.(Release March 10, 2007)
2- Travelling up to Ecruteak, unfinished(no tower).(Release March 13-14, 2007)
3- Travelling up to Ecruteak, fully finished.(Release March 18-20, 2007)

Please reply with an answer.
Thanks, Scompi.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
Will you change the sprites (OVERWORLDS) by yourself? Or will you import some made by other people?

Years
Well, to be exact, it's the 4th gym. Anyways, that's true Razmaster, it will probably be unbalanced. How about Lv.24 Skarmory, Lv.24 Scizor, Lv.28 Steelix?

Just a very minor update, I started mapping Ecruteak... Oh, and about a demo...Which would everyone prefer:

1- Travelling up to Route 38.(Release March 10, 2007)
2- Travelling up to Ecruteak, unfinished(no tower).(Release March 13-14, 2007)
3- Travelling up to Ecruteak, fully finished.(Release March 18-20, 2007)

Please reply with an answer.
Thanks, Scompi.

Ooh, It's fourth Gym, yea that team balances each other out, because if anyone has a Skarmory (in-game) they usually use it first, and the big bad steelix last, (like in the old g/s). Looks good.

I personally think that you should release it when you finish Ecruteak, so that you can get on what you want to do, also, it would give us more to do, xP

While your mapping Ecruteak, will it have the two towers? (Not LOTR =P)

Looking good, I played the latest beta, and not sure if this was mentioned, but the next town you go to, if you talk to one of the girls that are blocking the way, the screen turns red, and freezes. If this has been mentioned, sorry, but I'm not sure if anyone has yet, lol.

Good luck my friend. =)

Scompi

Will you change the sprites (OVERWORLDS) by yourself? Or will you import some made by other people?

I dont know if I am changing them... Well if I am, I'll do both. I mean edit them myself and import other peoples, if they let me.

Ooh, It's fourth Gym, yea that team balances each other out, because if anyone has a Skarmory (in-game) they usually use it first, and the big bad steelix last, (like in the old g/s). Looks good.

I personally think that you should release it when you finish Ecruteak, so that you can get on what you want to do, also, it would give us more to do, xP

While your mapping Ecruteak, will it have the two towers? (Not LOTR =P)

Looking good, I played the latest beta, and not sure if this was mentioned, but the next town you go to, if you talk to one of the girls that are blocking the way, the screen turns red, and freezes. If this has been mentioned, sorry, but I'm not sure if anyone has yet, lol.

Good luck my friend. =)

Thanks. I know that bug, it happened to me also. But I fixed it a while ago, when i discovered it. It wont be in the next demo, thats for sure. As for Ecruteak, it will have the two towers. Especially the burned down one. It's going to be a vital part of the game, if things go right.

Is Razmaster and SoulBankai!, the only ones that are going to reply.

Thanks, Scompi.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2008
1- Travelling up to Route 38.(Release March 10, 2007) beta 1.1
2- Travelling up to Ecruteak, unfinished(no tower).(Release March 13-14, 2007) beat 1.
3- Travelling up to Ecruteak, fully finished.(Release March 18-20, 2007) beta 1.3
i would luv if u can get all 3 sperate like beta 1 comes marh 10th then 13-14th of march the next beta comes then 18-29 fully finished comes out plese do this
thanks

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
That would require alot of work for what he is planning and alot of time.

Years
Yes, I agree, I really think that he should just release the finished one, then continue whilst we play the next beta.

Lol, I will support your hack, which is why I am posting a lot, xP

Scompi

Okay, I mapped Ecruteak City, but it still need little objects, like rocks. Now all I need to do is add all the events like warps, people, signs, etc. That shouldn't take too long. But the Brass & Tin Towers will take a while, so don't expect an update in the next couple of days. I am off for march break this week, I will try to get a lot done, but I can't make any promises.

Here's some screens of Ecruteak(Not fully finished):

screen36.png
screen35.png

screen33.png
screen31.png

I was also thinking of renaming this hack. If anyone has any suggestions, please post them. Maybe weather related, since the game has a lot to do with weather.

Well, thanks everyone for your support, Scompi.

Last edited:
Years
Hmm.. another name eh? How about Pokémon seasons? Since it has to do with weathers, that would be okay, in my opinion, :P

Ecruteak is looking good, hope you get some stuff done over the break! =)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I just started playing your game and when talk to the two little kids in the second town my screen goes red and when I try to enter Mt. Sedge I get trapped in this weird gliched area. Now I saw you crossed these out on the front page so I wonder if I did somthing wrong?

P.S. Great game so far

Years
I just started playing your game and when talk to the two little kids in the second town my screen goes red and when I try to enter Mt. Sedge I get trapped in this weird gliched area. Now I saw you crossed these out on the front page so I wonder if I did somthing wrong?

P.S. Great game so far

This glitch was spoken of beforehand. You didn't do anything wrong, it's just that everything he finds (almost) will be fixed for the next beta.

Scompi

Good one! Will it have the same Badges as FR?

Thanks. I don't know about that yet. I'm trying to focus on bigger things right now, like a decent storyline...

Sorry, again, guys for the lack of updates. I have been busy lately with school and other stuff. I am mapping the Brass Tower right now, and adding events. Can you guys post suggestions about anything, even if its stupid. Even stupid suggestions can trigger new ideas in my head, so don't be afraid of suggesting stupid ideas.

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:
Years
Brass tower eh? I forgot what that was about, isn't it in Ecruteak? Well, in any case, ideas... hmm.. I will look at your first page (as I forgot some stuff) and get back to you on those ideas of mine.

Good luck Scompi!

Scompi

Anyways, I got some screenshots of the Brass Tower 1F and B1. Oh and sorry about promising a demo, the demo won't be released for a while, maybe the end of April.

A little story update: Team Rocket invaded the Brass Tower. This is where you meet an old friend from the Hoenn region. He/She is out trying to find the group that is causing the weather changes and wants to stop them. So he/she came to ecruteak, the most damaged passable city in Johto, to find them.

screen37lc0.png
screen38io8.png
screen39vf1.png

screen40ze2.png
screen41bt7.png

So, is ~Raz going to be the only one that posts replies?

Thanks, Scompi.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
The Burned Tower looks good Scompi, and it's a nice idea having it with lots of Rockets to fight. Ehhhmmm... The legendary dogs are not there anymore right?

As a suggestion, if you think this event is quite important, maybe you should add a TR grunt (or an Executive), with a few strong pokemon... Since usually TR's grunts' pokes are not good...

Scompi

Sounds good Zel. Thanks for the suggestion. And no, the legendary dogs aren't there anymore. Please keep posting suggestions. As I said before, it may trigger an idea in my mind. Unless the suggestion itself is a good idea.

-------------------
Hey everyone! Sorry about leaving without any updates... Anyways, I took a long break, and now I am ready to get back into hacking! I started mapping more into the brass tower and found an way to involve the new Sinnoh region. You will first start off at Sinnoh underground(not as developed as it is in Diamond and Pearl), and then make your way up to Sinnoh(also not developed like D/P).

Well, keep checking for updates during the week. Oh and I fixed up my website site a bit, so if you want you can check that out too. You can also PM me or email me if you want your hack on my site.

Thanks, Scompi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back