• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, much better. Pichu + Mew + Togepi = adorable, the little poem is rather nice (but, sadly, I take Spanish, not French. :P) and the little symbol is . . . well, pretty. Lol

8/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
6/10

It's simple and nice, but I see no point in having the same link for all three sprites. Also that comma on the first line should probably be a semicolon, but hey, don't mind me here. And it seems weird that most of it's in black and white but the sprites are colored. I know some people give monochrome sigs. (especially black-and-white ones) a bad rap, but sometimes they turn out really nice, ya know? In addition to that, the lyrics don't exactly seem to fit the signature's theme...if it even has one. (I suppose it fits the avvie, but I don't really like Lady Gaga so I wouldn't know.)

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
Years
Thanks for shattering my hopes and dreams.

Yours, 7/10 also because I don't like the font and I think it could use something more.
Off to change my sig more -_-

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
...Gaga? Ew. I'm sorry, but the Gaga/motorbike hybrid thing weirds me out to start with, and it looks even stranger as a sprite. The lyrics (I presume?) don't really have any impact on me. The flourish underneath is nice, but overall . . . it doesn't really draw the eye. Maybe it's my dark grey forum skin, but . . . it's not hugely impressive. It's sensibly laid out, though, and understatement can work, so I'll give it 5/10.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Ooh, I like the little artwork underneath the text. I like it very much.
7/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
It's just unsightly text with a poor image on top of it.
2/10

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
It's all right. I like the underline at the bottom and the little Gaga sprites. The lyrics I could take or leave. All in all it's a good signature really but it feels as if it's missing something, or something. 7/10.

Natiya

Imaginarium
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2012
I like the alignment and the orange text color and sprites, but there's
too much text, in my opinion.

7.5/10

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
8/10

I'm not sure why but I just really like it haha, the image is lovely, the text colour also really works with it!

It's also very simple. I like simple. Well I do in this case.

Misheard Whisper

Years
Nifty Feraligatr, but the overhang of the grey box at the top is a bit weird. I'm not sure it needs the extra black at the sides, either. 7/10.

Misheard Whisper

Years
It's a jerky, annoying gif, a horrible bright red bar with text I can't read and a disembodied link to a scripting tutorial. Glass houses, man. 2/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back