• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Good quality icons and neat, organized layout! I didn't know you were a Homestuck person. The only thing that seems out of place would be the last text line; it seems like it's just floating around and doesn't quite fit. But I can't think how to make it fit better. :/ Anyway, 9/10.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I would make the text a bit fancier... classy font, size 1, maybe italicized, surrounded by larger-sized quotes. Centre the entire thing. Pretty it up. As it is, it's bulky and has little aesthetic appeal. It's not appaling though and doesn't particularly bother me, so 4/10.

also i got a post comment on this post and I'm really confused? like there is no context and what

Last edited:
Years
Whilst I usually prefer sigs with a static image or unobtrusive gif I, for some reason, quite like your sig. I'm thinking it is because what it says just sounds so true.

6.5/10

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
7/10

I like the colour and the mysteriousness of the picture. If only you could put the text within the signature, that'd make it just fantastic.

tnfsf11

Low quality, corrupted image to the left, the sig pic is just a screenshot, text under the pic & not on it.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
The gif is a little odd, I think it's because during the free fall section, those little arrows behind Sonic and Tails (?) never make it to the top, so it feels incomplete. The sound tag really isn't necessary imo, it ruins the format. The text is fine, though.

6/10

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Jesus, people are mean to each other in this thread. xD

OT: I like the pic. The pan is a bit weird though. I don't understand what the text says, but it looks cool, so I guess you have that going haha.

7.5/10

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Jesus, people are mean to each other in this thread. xD

OT: I like the pic. The pan is a bit weird though. I don't understand what the text says, but it looks cool, so I guess you have that going haha.

7.5/10

Julian Casablanca? Auto-win; also the spacing and picture quality is top-notch. 8outta10

PS The characters are the character in the signature's name. It says "Koakuma".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back