• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Had to wake up earlier to drive sister to school and I'm still tired. :V and if i'm right if I go to class this tired I'm going to become distracted and I can't risk that this semester at alll.

Years

Yeah somewhere along the way I pretty much couldn't concentrate during some lectures but fortunately my house mate would brief me on the bits I missed out on and things like that, so I managed >___>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have anyone I could ask if I miss anything so there we go. :V

hmmm just realized that there is a lab for my chem class. i'm already taking bio II lab so that should be enough credit wise. if not I guess i can just take the lab next semester v-v

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember absolutely nothing from chemistry because my chem teacher in high school went on about other things instead. :'D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So this idea of Game of the Week is floating around in Pokemon Trivia and I'm wondering if the idea should be brought over here if it happens in PT. Should speak with Netto about this but y/n/pie?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Either a random generator of just one I feel like sticking up in the stickies for a week (like for example one I think could use some activity). Either or. There's going to be no emblems for it because, unlike other sections, anyone can make a game and a lot of games on this board are actually remakes of older games that died off. So there's less 'originality' so to speak. Of course, that isn't the case for all games but enough to not warrant such a thing. However, there could possibly be an emblem for people who always post in the game that is sticked or something idk. Could go that route.

Can't be bothered to repeat myself so there you go.

and reason:
it'd be great publicity for some of the better games that don't get the attention they deserve.
----
will help bring to light some of the older forgotten favourites

Years
Hmm yeah I think it's a reasonable idea. Random generator seems fine as well or you personally could pick a game that is less popular or w.e and do it that way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Of course here in Forum Games it won't be just me it would be Netto too but yeah general idea.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Football Zombie gives 110 percent whenever he's on the field.
He's a team player who delivers both offensively and defensively.

He has no idea what a football is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back