• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Discussion

Years
Hello everyone, I'm big fan of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and I really love that game very much.
I have some question about the game, so I hope somebody can answer on and of course we can talk about the game to.

Here is my question
1. How many years take place after Pokemon colosseum?
2. Why are Eagun and Beluh still alive?
3. What happend to Wes and Rui?
4. Who is main characther father?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Questions should go in the Q&A, but I think a Gale of Darkness discussion thread would be great! Plus, these questions are more discussion type anyway. Would you be okay with me changing the title to just say discussion? If not, that's okay. :)

1. Three years, iirc.
2. Apparently they were able to make it three more years? I mean, I don't think they're 100. :P
3. That would be fun to speculate actually.
4. That's the age log question for almost all Pokemon protagonists haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Great! Hopefully, that'll draw more attention to the thread. :) Anyway, as far as Wes and Rui go, I figure they left the region or went their separate ways and Wes is in hiding. He just seems like a secretive person, so I could see him going off in secrecy, especially after being in the public eye during Colosseum. It would have been awesome if we got to battle him though, like how we fought Red I'm GSC.

Years
Yes i agree with you on that one, i Would like to battle Wes too very much,
When you played pokemon XD, Which Eevee evalution did you choice?
When i first start playing the game, i choice Espeon and now for my second play through, i choice Flareon

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I believe the gap between Colosseum and XD is five years, actually. Explains how the kids have grown up and have jobs now, after all!

There's no canon answer for Wes and Rui and where they went, sadly. I would have also liked to have battled Wes... I personally think they just left the region together. Holidaying or something. =p

Same deal with Michael's dad, although I think the game keeps implying he's dead now. =/ Which is still more information than most other Pokémon games give for that!

When you played pokemon XD, Which Eevee evalution did you choice?
My first playthrough, I went with Vaporeon. It was pretty bulky, although Surf would have been nice for it. I think if/when I play it again (need to get myself a copy however...) I will go with Jolteon. Kinda want to in case I do a fic on XD as well, haha.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Bobandbil is right about 5 years.

I would also love to see what happened to Wes and Rui... I think it's pretty much sealed that they are together since we haven't met up with either of them. Just for this reason should one more sequel happen.

As for my Eeveelution of choice, as always when I have only 1 Eevee in game, I went with Espeon.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Bobandbil is right about 5 years.
Of course I am, I know these games too darn well, especially Colosseum. ;p

As for my Eeveelution of choice, as always when I have only 1 Eevee in game, I went with Espeon.
See, I'd have liked to have gone with Espeon as well. But as I have played Colosseum a number of times I'm pretty well experienced with using Espeon and Umbreon now, haha.

Years
Yes i wish they could make one more sequel too, where we have chance to meet Wes and Rui again When they are older and mabey we can battle Wes too.
I wish they could make anime Of pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale Of darkness, Would that not be good Which that happend?
And one more thing, does somebody know how to Get much money?

Last edited:
Back