• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
If I change mine I would just get rid of the Dramatic part of my name, I think Cubism is the username I've been more consistent with, so changing it might make me feel like a totally different person

Years
I've genuinely thought about changing my name a few times, but I've kept this name for like... two or three years already and I'm far too used to it to change it again. I feel like it fits me the most out of every single username I've had, too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I just know that I wouldn't be able to go back to this one if I changed because someone would swipe it up and that's a sad thought!!

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
I... actually don't know. As soon as I went with the name change thats also when I changed my whole online alias to "TY" so I might have needed to either:

A. make some alternate spin-off off of "TY"

B. Come up with a whole new online alias to use

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
A. make some alternate spin-off off of "TY"

Tremendous Yeet

I don't think I'll ever be changing my username again. I've thought about it, but honestly? Fairy just suits me too well imo. If anything I might change it to Faerie but that's basically the same thing. And my alt account is Dreadqueen which is literally perfect so really I can't imagine being anything but those two! :D

pkmin3033

Sometimes I think about making an alt account and being overwhelmingly positive. It'd be the perfect disguise. Nobody would ever know.

Years
Sometimes I think about making an alt account and being overwhelmingly positive. It'd be the perfect disguise. Nobody would ever know.

you'd never pull it off if you can't write at least a several paragraph essay with each paragraph being an exciting positive about Gen VII.

pkmin3033

do you have enough willpower in to you to type out several positive things about Nintendo as a company, as well? how much self-torture would it be?
Sure, why not. I wouldn't be getting any deader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back