• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good morning, everybody!

LeafNinja360

Your New Rival!
Years
And allow me to introduce myself! I'm Leaf, been playing Pokemon since 2000!
My first game was Yellow. And as recent as the 4th generation, I've been playing competitively, and I tend to seek out as many challenges as I can possibly take. That's actually what led me to this forum to begin with.

As for interests, I do enjoy drawing, writing, cooking, a few full contact sports, like boxing and wrestling. I also enjoy a few animes, like Nichijou.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi LeafNinja360! It's evening in my area. I see that Battle Corner is in for your battling skills! You must try Challenges section if you want a challenge or two! You like animes? This section will be for you. So enjoy your stay here and good morning too (in your area)!

Last edited:
Years
Morning, Leaf~! It's 10AM here so let's both enjoy the sunshine and general feel of the morning. n~n

Anyway, we already have something in common as we've both been playing Pokemon for quite a long time now. Yellow's an awesome game to start with since it was really adorable and the sprites were a huge improvement from Red and Blue, so that's also pretty cool! And as Wind Heart already stated, the Challenges section of the forum would likely be perfect for you as there are a looottt of challenges out there and people are always making more. I recently participated in the Stocking Stuffer event challenge over there; it was very fun and quite successful from what I saw, so all-in-all it's a great section and definitely worth checking out. Then again, so is the whole forum, hehe.

But you cook? I.. I've been learning but there are just so many recipes to try. Baking especially is so hugely fun, what do you think about it? :D Though it's also quite neat that you're an artist, which leads me to ask if you drew your avatar haha. It's really adorable and I've always been fond of pixel icons. Anyway, from what I've read about you so far, you do seem like someone who won't have much trouble at all fitting in here as you seem very friendly. We welcome every new user to the forum with open arms so I'm sure you'll have a great time during your stay here! Would be splendid if you became an active user and stuck around, as there's always room for more.

Have a great time and remember to contact myself or Cid if you have any questions about the forum!

Cid

Years
The Land of Sunshine and Oranges. Hmm. That sounds awfully familiar. And really inviting, too!

Ah don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud. Anyway, welcome aboard to this place, Leaf! It's midnight where I live, but good morning nonetheless. :D I probably started playing Pokémon at the same time as you, because my first played game was Yellow, too! Oh cool that rhymed, lmao. Plus I also started competitive battling back in DPPt! Many things we have in common, yes. Like Wind Heart recommended, the Battle Center (not the Battle Corner, haha) and Challenges are great places to check out. But I should direct you to our own Showdown server, too! It's a pretty chill place, and I think you'll like it since you're a battler. :] It's gonna be a great place to start in as a new member, too, because you'll meet a lot of new people that you can get close with! And of course, Japanese Entertainment is a good place to talk about anime. Personally I've never watched Nichijou, but if you give a few good reasons then I might. I like a lot of anime, after all. :3

Before I forget! There are two places Wind Heart hasn't recommended that you should really check out. Since you mentioned drawing as one of your hobbies, Art & Design might interest you! Same goes with writing, which Fan Fiction & Writing have plenty of. :3 I think it's really cool when people showcase their talents in forums like these, so I hope you consider showing us yours. n_n But yeah that's just what I think you should check out. It's all up to you from here on out! I wish you luck, and I hope you have lots of fun during your stay, Leaf. ;D

Aaand I must echo Cirno, too. :3 Don't be afraid to approach us for queries. :DD

LeafNinja360

Your New Rival!
Years
I don't usually bake, but when I do, whatever I try comes out burnt or undercooked... So I tend to stick to things like rice and vegetable dishes.

@ Cid: Nichijou is a pretty rad show, full of comedy and rock-paper-scissory goodness! If you do eventually watch it, you won't be disappointed. :>

Last edited:
Reactions: Cid
Back