• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
ok then, I'll be sure to finish my post tomorrow.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Why would a Pokemon steal a Pokemon?

Also, HELP ME IM BEING STALKED BY A WEIRD LITTLE SPRITE GUY!

I actually meant steal items of pokemon.

Also the idea of the Dark Druids sound cool. We could keep a Bannete and a Gengar in the team.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
as is Darkri so they work for him... just an Idea for them

No. Darkrai is the guardian of the Stealthy Sneakers.

Everyone else, please refrain from posting ideas for the members of the Dark Druids.

EDIT: Did someone say awesome leader silhouettes?! (request and i'll do one for you, will be in the faction colors)

fCu5aFS.png

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
So am I accepted or something?

Also, nice silhouettes. How long did they take?

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Busy busy bees you lot are.

I vote yes for the Dark Druids, but I just think that they should have a better incentive. I mean, why would they want destruction? Think about it. How would that benefit them? Are they all just crazy? Are they religious or something? Just some stuff to think about right there. If you decide to go with the idea that they, too, have a Guardian, I would suggest something like Giratina. Giratina is a Pokemon locked in another dimension by Arceus, and he has to live there all on his own. Therefore, he'd have a pretty good reason to want to cause chaos, because he wants revenge. BUT he can't get out of his own dimension, so he recruits the Dark Druids to do his evil work for him. That's just a suggestion, though.

@Typh: I clicked on him because you told me to. You know why? It's opposite day.

Nah, not really. Scientific studies show that, 70% of the time, when you tell someone not to do something, it just makes them more likely to do it.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Name: Colin Hughs

Nickname: Grim

Species: Lampent

Team: Arcane Alliance

Title: <Dark Light>

Appearance: Colin is extremely distinguishable between other Lampent due to his color scheme being white as his main color instead of black, his eyes being red, and his flame being black.

Personality: Colin is a very cunning Pokemon always trying to be a jokester. Though Colin can also be very serious in times of importance. Where most the times though he usually is messing around. Colin also always enjoys the company of another traveler with him as he goes through Mystery Dungeons or anywhere else he just mainly enjoys the company they give him.

History: Colin was in the The Stealthy Sneakers before leaving not to long ago. Colin stayed to be by himself for a while until he noticed the recent pop up of these bad Pokemon. With these pop us Colin decided it was time to join a team again. With him being part of The Stealthy Sneakers before he thought of them immediately, but rethought it thinking they would not want to see them again after leaving them without telling them. Once Colin eliminated out The Stealthy Sneakers he thought The Arcane Alliance would be the next best thing for him. Making his travel to their base where he was immediately questioned for being there as they all knew he was once part of The Stealthy Sneakers, but once they heard him out on why he was there he was accepted into the team, and was one of the newer members of the team.

Level: 38

Moveset: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Flamethrower, Will-o-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Energy Ball

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
Years
Ehh, I wanted to ask this earlier, but I forgot because I was busy in real life. My stating that Fiora has already been in contact with Deoxys's meteor is okay, right? They're not really going to officially make contact yet though, that would happen later on whenever the plot turns that way.

I'm just going to push Fiora towards "hearing" things from the meteor for now.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Contact with the guardians themselves will be later, but something related to them like the meteor is allowed. Jov, you were denied so please work on the profile a bit. Also, Giratina will indeed be the Druids' guardian.

Dements, you're accepted!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Don't forget to include all those other genius plot points I brought up. Just sayan.

Oh BTW, I'm waiting for you to post, Limanya. Wanna give Sareli a little fighting chance there.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Okay, posted. Man, the Brute Breakers are becoming too popular! And where's the Arcane Alliance leader? I don't think they've even made a single post yet.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Speaking of posting, I'll likely post either tomorrow or today if Chinie takes the opportunity I presented to her for the mission to Lorelein Sepulchre; I don't wanna wait too long for a response anymore.

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Apologies
I haven't posted for a few days I had to go to the doctors and they told me to rest so i couldn't touch my computer for those days ;-; so i'll make it up for those days now that I'm on again

Back